Aritifical Flying Club

Faded || Aegi Nana

Lucifer’s Pov:

 

I can’t wait! It’s my first day in Heavens School’s Niche Co-curriculum Activity Club, Artificial Flying Club. Oh man, do I look okay? I squinted as I bend closer towards the mirror.

Okay, Lucifer Morningstar, you can do this. Just go easy, smile and wave when someone even approach you.. I- yeah, be quiet to-throughout the entire day. I- I guess I’ll just hide in-in.. In a corner and maybe I ca-. I was slightly taken aback when the door flung open.

! How did he even find me hiding in the toilet?!

 

A darked hair, thick eyebrow student by the name of Michael was supposedly given the responsibility to hold a meeting for all the newer members of the club, however, as I was the only one not present, his lack of patience kicked in and thus stomped into the toilet hoping he would be able to catch me inside, and he seemed to found what he wanted – me.

 

“ Umm… yes?” I calmly turned my head towards the figure as I leaned against the wall beside me lazily, soon pretending to be focus on scraping on god-knows-what that was stuck on the wall and sighed loud enough for him to hear it.

“ Lucifer Morningstar, you little bast–”

“ Ah-huh! Goody Boy Michael not suppose to swear! Ouh! You hurt my feelings you know!” I proclaimed sarcastically, cutting his sentence even before he managed to finish, giving him a very exaggerated sad pout.

At that point, I knew I almost crossed the line and he was trying his very best to manage his composure. “Cute,” I smirked slightly and muttered as I sauntered my way back to the room, both hands up high like I surrendered to him. Well technically I did, for now. It’s not like I’m going to be stuck here all day right, Luci? Now might be the right time.  

 

Michael PoV:

Oh my Lord! First day, and this prick is getting on my nerves! I could punch him the fist first right now, but Mr Chuck warned and told me not to when facing with members like this, I didn’t believe him at first, I was wrong. Oh Lord, I am *soooooo excited* to spend the rest of my entire 4 YEARS OF MY LIFE with HIM and fortunately the other members inside too. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

 

As I approached towards the other newer members of the club who were already cooperatively seated on the chairs facing towards me. Already, I sense excitement in their eyes. I breathe out and gave a huge, and warm smile, clearing my throat before speaking to them, “ Hello fellow members of the Artificial Flying Club. As some of you may or may not know my name, I am Michael, and I am of the same age as you. Okay, enough about myself. This meeting today is all about you. Look, firstly, let’s congratulate everyone here today for having the skill, passion and talent to be selected to join this club, we all know how hard it is to get in right? Out of 200 applicants who signed up for this club, you are amongst the 26 other club members who managed to clinge a spot. Well done!”

 

I quickly scanned across the room, most of the club members are very, very enthusiastic and started clapping like madman and I smiled at the amount of enthusiasm in them, Inspiring eh, Michael? They were all smiling cheerfully and were already started to socialise here and there with each others, as if they were long-lost best friends for many years. When I was about to continue my speech, a glimpse of a familar figure started to behave… differently. Instead of clapping like what the others are doing, he was simply folding… wait, Michael! Not again! It’s that Lucifer Morningstar!! Aargh!! A~noy~yinggg~ I frowned. Is he really THAT disobedient?

 

Lucifer’s Pov:

Blah Blah Blah.. Oh, he’s called Michael? Interesting name...urghhh blah blah blahh~

I was getting bored as the seconds pasts. I popped my head out and was searching for something, at least something interesting for me to do…

Hmmm… papers… maybe I should fold a plane and see how far it can flyy….

I stared at the stack of new A4-sized blank papers and grinned slyly. Soon, my hands became Paperplanes folding machines and I started folding as many as possible, hoping that ...uhmm is he called Miguel? Emanuel? What’s that boy called again? would shut up.

“LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR!” The paperplanes jumbled in my palm and were messily spreaded across the floor as my train of thoughts were rudely interrupted by the loud booming voice of what-his-name-was.

“Yes, Miguel? Or was it Emanuel? Wait, Emanuel with a ‘n’ or ‘nn’??Hmm.. ” I replied.

“IT’S MICHAEL. NOT MIGUEL OR EMANUEL!!” Michael roared back.

“Emanuel with one ‘n’ or two ‘n’ you mean?” I muttered under my breathe, still feeling defiant. I mean, who gave him the authority to shout all over me! Hey, we are of the same age!

“Yeah yeah fine whatever, Michelle, quit all this unnecessary act and well, I don't know, start with the Club Activities or something?

 

Michael’s PoV:

“Yeah yeah fine whatever, Michelle, quit all this unnecessary  act and well, I don't know, start with the club activities?”

Really. Michelle? Chill, Michael, deep breaths. You're o.k., this guy is just trolling you, ignore him, ignore him. There's still the rest of the club members to take care of. You're fine.