Farewell, Fallen Angel

Faded || Aegi Nana

Luci's POV:

It all started with a small little bean, me, swimming in the dark void. Lost. Afraid.

" Hello? Anyone here?" I cried as I shrink my body into a ball.

 

Don't be stupid. This is the void. I bet there's no other thing here.

 

I hid in my ball shape for about probably 14 years. It should be time for me to explore. I slowly stretched out my arms and legs, admiring them. Then, I roughly pushed my body against the space. Getting the hang of it, I got bolder and started swinging my arms and legs out recklessly, swimming aimlessly in the void, for what seemed to be aeons, pretending I was solving some sort of mysteries to keep my brain occupied. It was tiring, really. I need a place to hide in. But all I saw was the void. Black empty space. Without any sort of stars.

 

Am I going to die? Will I transcend? Will I reincarnate into the Lord-knows-what? Am I in a terrarium ?

 

But all I knew was, mostly probably natural instincts, that I had to just keep swimming, if swimming was the proper verb to describe it.

 

Mom? Dad? Help me.... Oh, wait. They ARE DEAD already.

 

My eyes got a bit steamy and my vision was blurred when the realisation struck me. I have never been able to see how my parents look like. Speaking about parents, what even are parents?

 

"You, celestial being, have been created to be an angel of the Lord."

A blinding light shone through the entire void. What was that?

 

*Flash*

"PLEASE DON'T!! MICHAEL PLEASE DONT...... YOU KNOW I DID NOTHING WRONG TO EVE RIGHT?! IT WASN'T ME WHO HURT ADAM OR EVE! IT WASN'T ME WHO TOLD EVE TO EAT THE APPLE IN THE GARDEN OF EDENS. I SWEAR I DID NOT EVEN TOUCH GADREEL AT ALL! "

Michael: " Part of me wish we don't have to do this, Brother. However, I want to prove to Father that I am a good son. "Duty before love", he commanded me. I will be the Viceroy of Heaven soon, Abomination."

"Michael, but why? Why do you have to do this? Not all orders need to be followed!"

My eyebrows furrowed and I tried reaching out my arms to cup Michael's face, but to no avail as Joseph and Balthomew gripped me very tightly.

" Duty before Love, Lucifer. You are a monster. Whoever you love, will perish too. Oh, about our younger brother, he will never ever see you again, Sinner." I glanced at Gabriel.

" GABRIEL!!!!" I shouted towards the dark honey coloured hair teenager who was one year younger than me. Gabriel, my only Buttercup Angel, my only doting younger brother. Instead of his usual cheery facial expression, his eyes were dampened by pools of crystal tears. Though he looked weary, I could tell he was trying his best to get out of the Witness' Seat to run towards me as he shouted the word which I yearn to hear the most, "LUCIFER!!!", my name. I gave a crooked smile as I mouthed out the words "I love you"  to Gabriel before hearing the phrase from Michael which I dreaded the most.

 

Vale Angelum Perspiclunt lapsum. Farewell, Fallen Angel.

*Flash*

 

What was that? Woah.. what is happening to me??

The blinding light that once engulfed me simmered down and then boom. Random lights appeared everywhere and many gigantic rocks appeared. Before I could explore what this explosion brought, I was suddenly teleported to another time dimension, I suppose.