Birth of Ranting Monkey

Ranting Monkey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's pov

 

“You are the one who are absurd!” I pecked hastily her shivering lips which thrown her off her senses and she was so startled that she opened slightly.

“You are the one who are indescribable foolish!” I her lips making her shuddered in total confusion.

 

Her hands grasped mine tightly as if asking for clarity.

 

I smirked and did continue with my plan, “You are ridiculous!” I pecked her on her forehead.

“You are absurd!” My lips making on her territory on her pointed cute nose.

“You are indescribable foolish!” I kissed her and bit her lower lip suddenly.

 

“Ouch!” She reacted and I took this chance to advance my frontier army of muscle into .

 

I smiled like a flower in eaperiencing spring, muttering in between my kisses on her repeatedly,

 “You are ridiculous” *kiss*

“absurd”  *kiss*  

“ and indescribable foolish” *kiss*  

“to have that thought” *kiss*  

 “And I you are the one”* *kiss*   

“endangering my life” *kiss*  

“ for you are more” *kiss*  

“ important than my life!” *kiss*  

 

“Stop ranting” she uttered, looked deeply at me with her pupils dilated and seeing mine behaved the same as hers.

 

(Fact: When a person likes you, the person ‘s pupil will dilate when he/she sees you. This tells the brain that the person likes you! This is why contact lens are selling like hot cakes especially those with this effect)

 

She did her lopsided smile, she smiled for the first of the day making my heart palpitated so hard that it was going overdrive.

 

I acted innocently and asked, “What should I do if I don’t rant?”

 

She blushed and rolled her eyes looking up.

 

“Ok, I know!” I quipped. “You want me to do what that album title?”

 

I turned my head to face my study desk’s direction, she followed my gaze and immediately her face crimsoned more.

 

Her face is priceless!

 

“Aww~ so you are really thinking of that?” I teased.

 

She pouted, shook her head in denial and her attention away from me.

 

“Don’t try to hide it, my sweetheart~” I cooed while sending my hands to tickle her sides.

 

“Ha…ha…ha…Amber stop it” She was squirming, laughing so hard that her face flushed into deeper red making her white thinned skin glowing. It was so gorgeously beautiful sight seeing my love happy.

 

My hands continued their job, increasing the intensity of the task on hand, working hard.

 

“Ha…ha…ha…Amber stop it!” She cried out with tears of joy escaping out from the corner o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter