Ridiculous, absurd and indescribable foolish!

Ranting Monkey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim's pov

Wanna to dedicate this chap to my friend, V*n* for supporting me in writing this story...

Also of cos my readers who commmented that they would like to read on
Thanks JusT_k1m, maskp8, serafin97, geri911  and InfiniteCosmos_.

Before reading on , please promise not to do this on me when you read till the end of this chap...pls promise....

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber’s pov

 

I popped my head in a little and saw my love sitting on my bed hugging her milky white long slim legs with her tall forehead resting on her knees. Her long silky glorious brown hair flowing down from her crown covering her sides which totally hidden her face.

 

She is really upset huh?

 

My stomach reacted and ejected sour liquid making me feeling upset as well.

 

I love her so much that seeing her unhappy makes me feel the same too. I tiptoed to the right side of the bed and sat down on it slowly wanting to reduce the impact of that she will feel my presence.

 

Then I approached her, bit by bit. When I am just in front of her, I placed my right hand on her arm, her with my thumb and gave her a light squeeze with the rest of my fingers. I cleared my throat slightly and spoke in my husky voice unhurriedly, “Hey princess, please don’t ignore me. You know how sad I am now when you do this to me now? You know that she is just a friend of mine, just a dongseang to me.”

 

She adjusted her body a little by turning away her head slightly to the left to cover her right ear as if trying to block out my voice.

 

She does not want to hear my explanation?

 

I cringed a little, raised my other hand to hold her arm to give her another light squeeze and continued in a lower tone, “Please princess, we can talk this out…”

 

Silence filled the room. I can only hear my own heartbeat.

 

“Love~?” I persevered on by her with my thumbs and shaking her a little.

 

Then it worked! She moved! ^_^

 

She removed her right hand from my hands and pointed at the door.

 

Man, she is real this time! -_-!

She is asking me to out of the room to leave her alone?

.

.

.

Amber, think.

I need a chance f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter