My Stupid Ranting Monkey~ XD

Ranting Monkey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This update is for you,

kjungxoxoxo, YulSicSone, royamy, jenny0925, leejuyon14, serafin97 and yhusna99.

 

Special credits to my graphics designer, Infinite_Comos. ~<3

p.s. To someone who is requesting me not to expose her name or even ID for she is too shy. This update is for you too, we talked about it just now right? *wink*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Krystal’s pov

 

I was enjoying my fragrance coffee, stirring it when my mind wandered off to recall what happen just now in the car with Amber and Luna. She was shooting her new video program called Ranting Monkey. I thought Ranting Llama would be better. Anyway I am so proud of her. She is always doing new things that surprise me. ^_^

 

I was in the car when Sulli sent me a message that someone did interesting artworks of me. Out of curiosity, I went in to her IG @krystaljungismydeath to take a look.

I was utterly startled!

 

“You will be shocked like me don’t you? See below!”

 

 

 

 

“The one that made me boil is …”

 

 

“Look at this!” I pouted, touched my booty and whined, “This is one of my favourite body part that even my sweetheart adores and likes to stare at it. *blush* Who is my sweetheart? I wouldn’t tell you who is she er he is. ~Yah! Stop asking me with those pitiful eyes! I wouldn’t tell you that her name starts with ‘A’ ” I covered my mouth after I blurt out the last info.

 

My body was exploding with heat. I wanted so much to grab my darling and to complain to her but she was busying talking to Luna.

 

“Didn't she see that her baby is fuming?”

 

The temperature within in my body was shooting up and my baby not paying attention to me was making it worst.

 

I need her now.

 

I need her to calm my distress for only she can do it. Out of agitation, I decided to annoy her.

 

An upset princess needs comfort from her stupid servant.

 

 I cut her conversation, “Do you”. She continued acting like a ranting monkey to Luna.

 

Yah~! She did not hear me?

 

I raised my voice and used my pissed off tone, “Do you have a rubber band?”

Immediately, I caught her attention.

 

See, that is why I am the princess and you are my servant..^_^

 

I lifted my left hand a little to show her where I wanted her to see. She followed my signal and gazed at my lifted hand. Then she caught it, looked dumbly at her left hand for a while before she slided her black watch down to cover her tattoo. She eyed back at me and grinned, “No, I have a watch.” Then she gave me a happy go lucky smile while extending her hand for me.

 

D*mn you, Amber. Why are you so peace loving that I had difficulty to make you pissed off ? I tried to portrayed that I don’t even know that you have a y bracelet tattoo and you don’t even get mad?

 

I cant get comfort from you from words, so must as well I get some through skinship. ^_^

 

I put on my actress Soojung’s cap, raised my voice a little and faked my surprise, “ Oh~ I thought that was a rubber band!”  Then just like in drama, I touched her arm to “verify”, I took the opportunity to touch her! I slide the watch off and caressed her soft usually unexposed skin.

 

I smiled happily and then I remembered she was doing recording so I quickly forced my smile in hoping that the audience would not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter