Erase me

Is it weird?

Not a good ending . I'm sorry . I'm quite sad now a days so all I could think is a sad ending . Song recommendation : Sam Kim feat Kwon Jin Ah - For Now . 


 As the sky getting darker , Moonbyul spoke . ' Should I take a shower first or you first? ' while she stared at Solar who was laying down next to her . -'umm . Me first' Solar retorted . She get up from the bed and head to Moonbyul closet and take her shirt and pant . She asked ' Can I use this? ' And without hesitation, Moonbyul said ' Sure ! Haha! What? You expect me to let you walk in my apartment and outside my apartment ? Hahahah! ' Solar smiled and immediately go into the bathroom . As she takes her time showering, she stared at the mirror and talked to herself while crying ' ! Oh God~ what have I done? Why does it has to be her? Oh . I'm sorry, Hani . I'm sorry . Don't worry, I'll leave her soon . Yeah . Soon . ' and she washed her face as she realised that her face is red cause she thoughts that by washing her face , it could make her face looks normal when actually no . She stepped out from the bathroom and smiled to Moonbyul who was sitting at the sofa in the living room while watching TV . Moonbyul said ' Feel refreshed , huh? ' she planted a short yet sweet kiss on Solar lips and head to the bathroom . 

Solar without wasting any time, she runs to the bedroom, to get her bag to take a paper and a pen for her to write a letter to Moonbyul as she wamted to leave . 

' Moonbyul, Hey . This might be the first and the last letter from me . I'm sorry . I gotta leave . I have no specific reason on why I'm leaving, I just.. feels like I have to . Don't think that I hate you . No! My whole being is in love with you . Your words is like a blindfold which hides all the truth and it rip me apart . I'm scared of it . Not scared with a thought that you might leave me someday but with a thought that I might shut down the sparkles in your eyes and drain the color of your smile . I'm scared that you might lose yourself because of love again after what Hani has done . Hani, she's my step-sister , sorry for not telling you this earlier . But , I've falled for you since I saw you at my house while you was talking with Hani, without realising, the feelings grow inside me as the time passes . Last night, is an event where I planned everything . I'm not drunk at all . I'm can't drink . I have a very low tolerence of alcohol . The moment you bring me to your apartment , and I was collpased , it's all acting . It shocks me that, you let me sleep on your bed while you sleeps at the floor so by the time I heard you snoring, I took off all your clothes and my dress .. and I carried you to your bed as I lay next to you after I fixed you on your bed . I'm sorry . I knew , i'm hellish . So, please hate me . Please, erase me from your memory . Erase my name, and scent . Sincerely : Solar ' as she done writing, she packs up and leave as fast as she can .

Moonbyul who just done showering 5 mins after Solar leaves . As she stepped out from the bathroom, she was looking for Solar but she's nowhere to be seen , and .. suddenly, she saw an A4 paper on her bed .. She sits at the end of her bed as she reads the letter and tears , startes to falls on her cheeks but she quickly wipes it as she don't want to spoil the ink on the paper . She stood infront of the mirror and said ' God why ! Why did you take Solar from me . Enough with Hani! But please! Not Solar ! Solar, God is trying to break us apart, only to lose myself, but I won't let me lose you and I won't let us just fade away , after all what we've been through. ' without wasting much time , she runs to the living room to get her key . She runs with her might to go to the basement where her car located at by using stairs . As she arrived, she get into her car and starts the engine and drove off to Hani house as Solar have mentioned that she was Hani step sister so she thoughts that Solar might be there . She speeds up but suddenly, a truck hit her . She was half-conscious , non-stop bleedings . And she said to herself ' Don't worry, Solar, I'll protect you and love you from above . I love you. Solar. '