Let me .

Is it weird?

Moonbyul , 21 years old lady who's turn into a player after being dumped by her ex, Ahn Hani . 

June 7th, Moonbyul was going to her usual club which a place that Hani and her used to go to . But that night, she was alone, drunk, and being anti-social which are not how she used to be . As she was drunk, she saw one lady which are on the dance floor, wearing a black dress that was kinda see through, she was quite tempting to her so she started to blinked twice just to make sure she was dreaming or no but the answer is no . She realised that girl was getting closer and closer to her . All of sudden, that girl whisper to her right ear "Can we be a dance partner for tonight?" Moonbyul agreed and that girl started to pull her hand to the dance floor . 

Moonbyul started to felt like she was possessed by that girl scent . She started to pull that girl waist so that she could feel her hot shaped body . That girl started to lean her head on Moonbyul's chest as she was unable to resist that she was drunk since the beginning anymore . Then, as she lean her head on Moonbyul chest, Moonbyul bring her both hands to that girl face and started to kiss her passionately . One word that keeps playing in her mind ' alive ' . Yes, she feel so alive that night .. Moonbyul quickly break their passionate kiss to bring that girl to her apartment since her apartment was near to the club . As they arrived to her house, Moonbyul started to pushed that girl to the wall near the door , Moonbyul started to kissed that girl again but not long after that, that girl start to fainted on the floor . So Moonbyul bring that girl to her room and put that girl on her bed . 

*morning* 

-AHHHHHHHH! that girl yelled as soon as she woke up . 

Moonbyul who was a type of person that easy to wake up startled and look at the girl who sat next to her and said ' What's wrong? ' 

-Why are you here? Wait... Why am I here? How did you ended up sleeping next to me? And WHERE'S MY DRESS!!? 

Moonbyul sit up and started to chuckled . ' Slow down~ slow down . There's no need to rush . Why am I here? It's my house, please. Why are you here? You were drunk last night at the club so I bring you to my house and we kissed but you fainted that's why I carry you to my bed and yeah, we slept together. Where's your dress? Wait. Wait. WAIT! where's my shirt? Dafuq? Are you .. No. No. I believe I don't even touch your zipper so does my pants and shirt but where did it go??  '

-'No!!!! Wait. Did you touched my body? No . To be specific, how far did you traveled my body last night?' The girl asked .

' I don't know! Stop asking me! I was drunk too! ' Moonbyul answered that girl question by rising her voice .

 -'Okay! I'm leaving! I don't want to see your face any longer!' The girl started to jumps of the bed and started to get her dress from last night that was located under the bed.

' Wait. ' Moonbyul said . ' At least, eat breakfast with me . '

-'Breakfast? Huh! How ridiculous.' She started to used pants and shirt from Moonbyul closet . 

Moonbyul stop her by pushing that girl body with her body to the wall as she put both of her hands on the wall to prevent that girl from leaving . ' Stop . Eat with me . And then you may leave ' she whispered to her left ears . 

That girl started to blush but luckily she was not facing Moonbyul so she may not realised how embarrased she is . 

' Still want to leave? ' Moonbyul asked .

-'Okay, this is the first and the last time i'm going to eat with you. Got it?' The girl answered as she push Moonbyul hands and body with force . 

Moonbyul grinned while using a short pants leaving her room and started to open her refrigerator to look for some ingredients for her to cook . 

That girl goes to the living room and started to look at Moonbyul for the entire time . As she look at Moonbyul, the more weird feeling started to grow in her . So she ended up looking at the view outside the window to avoid the feeling to grow more.

 ' Hey ! Day dreaming, huh? Breakfast's ready so come here ' Moonbyul said .

The girl walked to the kitchen without looking at Moonbyul and start to eat as she really wanted to leave soon . 

' May I know your name? ' Moonbyul asked as she felt that their atmosphere is cold as ice . 

The girl choked as she startled by Moonbyul sudden question . -'Solar. Just call me Solar . And what's yours?' 

'Ah~ Solar. Nice to know you, Solar . Anyway, my name is Moonbyul but you may call me Byul. ' Moonbyul answered . 

Moonbyul finished eating but she still sit there waiting the girl to finish her food as she was observing the girl. ' You're pretty ' . That's the word that she seriously wanted to say to Solar but she can't . 

-'Okay. I'm done. Thank you for the food, Moonbyul-ssi . Anyway, s-sorry, but can I use your bathroom because I still smell alcohol on my body?' 

Moonbyul giggled and said ' Yeah . Sure . You may use it . It's not a big problem though. '

Moonbyul was sitting at the sofa in her living room as she wait for Solar . And without she realised , her eyes was fixed on Solar body as Solar walked to her . She still remember the way Solar danced on her body ladt night . To avoid further flashback, she asked ' So, before you're leaving, can we have a cup of coffee?' 

-'Um.. sure' Solar answered. 

After a while, Moonbyul brings two cups of coffee . But suddenly she spilled the hot coffee on Solar feet because she saw Solar's as Solar was leaning forward to get the TV remote . Solar yelled  -'Ah! What's wrong with you!? ' Moonbyul answered ' Sorry! Sorry! I'll treat you. Wait here . Don't move! ' Moonbyul run to her bedroom to get her first aid kit . Then she sit the floor , her eye level was same as Solar knees and begin to put ointment on Solar feet . After she done treating Solar , she cleans everything .. As she was cleaning, she saw Solar was not wearing an underwear . She stunned and start to look at Solar . And Solar begin to crossed her leg, but Moonbyul stop her by putting her hand between Solar knees and said ' Can you just let you legs down? ' 

Without realising, Solar obey to Moonbyul commands . 

' Can we ... No no. Please , let me do something that we're supposed to do last night? ' without waiting for the answer, Moonbyul start to kiss Solar as if she was hungry . As the time passed, without wasting much time, Moonbyul start to pull up Solar dress as she wanted to kiss her thighs . Solar moans was getting harder at every of Moonbyul actions . ' You're wet . ' said Moonbyul . Then she pull Solar to her bedroom and begin their 'adult-avtivities' .