confession...

knowing you as a fan but, meeting you, as a lover...

*Seolli's POV*

when Temin oppa ran after the girl.. I was just stood there..

"yah.. why did you kiss Taemin..??" Key oppa said..

"wae..?? can't I kiss him..?? I love him.. and he lo---" he cut my word by saying

"he love someone selse.. he hate you.."

"mwo..?? really..?? who's that girl..???!!" I said angrily...

"the girl that Donghae hyung kiss..." Minho oppa said.. I was in shoked..

"no.. it can't be her.. she's new, plus, she's not a celeb..~~" I said begging and almost cry that time..

"why..??? can't a celeb inlove with a normal girl..?? actually she's kinda cute. plus, she is nice and kind.."key oppa said..

"you.?? what do you have..?? just simulating with a guy..." he continue and smirk...

"mwo..??!! simulating..??? ah..~~ what do you know..?? your a guy.. or should I said.. girly..??" I said then, I left..

"YAH..~~!!" he shout from the cafe.. I just laugh at his reaction....

I search everywhere...'where is Taemin oppa...' I thought..

then, the school bell rang.. I just ignor that.. and I just keep searching for Taemin oppa...

'I've search everywhere... where did I did'nt check..?? AHAH..~~ rooftop..' I thought..

then, I went to the rooftop...

 

*Key's POV*

she said that I'm girly..?? owh.. she's really gonna get it...oh.. there she is.. where is she going..???

rooftop..??? I just follow her...

I saw she was hiding behind the door.. 'what is she doing..???' I thought..

"yah..~~ what are you doing..??" I said she was kinda shoked by that.. then, she cover my mouth then, said.. "shhh..~~"

then, we heard.. "saranghae Eunrim-ah.." Taemin confess to Eunrim.. then, he hug her...

then, I look at Seolli... she was sniffing... 'is she crying..???' I thought..

then, I block her.. I don't want her to see the 'beautiful' scene...

she was shoked by my reaction.. then, I get her out of here... when we turn, we see SHINee, Hyae-joo and f(x) member..

"are you following us..???" I said in shoked.. they all nod at the same time.. then, I let go of Seolli's shoulder.. then,

Eunrim and Taemin came out from the rooftop....

holding hands..????

 

*Eunrim's POV*

after Taemin oppa confess, he hug me.. I just stood there...

then, he let it go...I turn face him.. he look at me... his cute face.. never get out from my mind...

I smile.... then, I hug him... "nadhu.. saranghae..~~" I confess to him, either..

he hug me back.. "is that mean your mine..???" I nod...

we were on our way to go to class.. holding hands....

when we saw everyone is there.. when I said everyone..

I mean, Hyae-joo, f(x) unnie, and SHINee oppa... is there too...

"what are you doing here..???" I ask them all... they all look at our hand... "you guys are together..??" Krystal unni ask..

we both nod.. then, Seolli unnie faint in Key oppa hand.. "Seolli unnie..~~" I said then, ran to her....

Key oppa bring her to the clincs..*the clinics is inside the school*

Key oppa, offer to stay with her.. we all agreed, all of us go back to class...

when we (me and Hyae-joo) on our way to the classroom, we saw Donghae oppa at the class door...

"Donghae oppa..." I called him... he look at me... seriously...

"Eunrim-ah..~~" he called me and hug me... "what's wrong..????" I ask him..

"give me your answer now..."

"mwo..?? what answer.. Eunrim-ah.." Hyae-joo ask me.. "chakamman.." I said to her then, I draged Donghae oppa

at the end of the hallway... "mian..~~ I already accept Taemin oppa..."

he look down...then, he said.. "if that so, can we be best friend..???" I nod.. he hug me again..

"but... is the lunck break still free..???" he ask curios... I nod again..

"oh God, THANK YOU..~~!!!!" he said.. kinda screaming..

then, I went back to Hyae-joo..."kaja..I'll tell you at home.." then, I draged her get into the classroom...

Mr. Jang did'nt say anything... just asking where do we go.. and we said we're having some girl stuff..

then, he let us go..(that's mean he let us go back to sit) after class, he called my name to follow him to the staffroom..

"yes, sir..???" I ask him...

"I wanna talk to you about your tutor..."

"what's wrong with it..???"

"you know that your gonna having tutoring with the new 'teacher' tomorrow,right..???" I nod.. he continue..

"well, your tutor is 'he' "  "he..??"

"yup.. he.. be nice to him.. and I know, your korean is kinda good now, but, your gonna be his 'student' for a month.."

"how did you  know that my korean is knida good..???"

"your best friend is a korean girl..."

"ahh..~~ Hyae-joo..???" he nod...then, he said that I can go back to class...

on the way to class, I was dreaming.. then, I bump into someone.. arghh..~~ what's wrong with me..????

today, it's was twice I bump to someone..~~ and who is it, now... I look up..~~~

"o--op---oppa..~~"