rooftop

knowing you as a fan but, meeting you, as a lover...

*Taemin oppa's POV*

when Eunrim left for a talk with Donghae hyung, Key said.. "Taemin-ah..~~ "

"mwo..??"

"can we ask you something..????"

" 'we'..??? "

"yeah.. we..~~" he said while pointing at the others..

"erm.. what is it..??" I ask curios

then, they all look at each other...

"do you like Eunrim..???" Hyae-joo ask.. 'why did my heart beat faster when it comes to Eunrim..??' I thought

"wh--..why are you guys ask me that silly question..???"

"well, Minho oppa said that after you and Eunrim having dinner, you've been irriguler way.. well, short form, you like you've fall inlove.." Hyae-joo said.. looking suspicios..."btw, forgot to tell... you've been stoll her FIRST kiss.." she teases me

"really..??? I've stole her first kiss..???" I ask .. then, I touch my lips...

"you do like her..." they all said unison...

I ignore... then, Seolli approach us.. "oppa,..~~" she said kissed my cheek again...

"what's wrong with you..?? just now I've said, right..?? that I was disgust with you can't you just understand that..???"I said angrily while stood up..

"I know..~~ and just now I've said it too, right..?? that you gonna regret for what you've said.." she said in evil tone..

" *evil laugh* what do yo---" she cut my words, by kissing me..

I was shoked... so, I did'nt kiss her back...

then, Hyae-joo called Eunrim's name.. I was totally in-a-shoked reaction.. don't know how to react either..so, I just remain still..

I think she was TOTALLY in-a-shoked reaction too.. but I think she's 100X time in shoked...

I broke the kiss when hyungs and Hyae-joo is trying to wake her up from her gaze...they shout....

then, Donghae hyung came closer to her.. I think he saw everything.. then, he pulled Eunrim into his hu--- no he pulled Eunrim into his KISS....

everyone in a shoked by letting out a loud gasp...

after a few minutes, he brok the kiss he was patted but Eunrim not.. I think she did'nt kiss him back.. 'that's a realive'

then, Minho hyung pulled her into Key hyungs hug... then, I ran to her...I pulled her into my hug..

she was about to refuse.. but, I hug her tigher... then, she pushed me away...

hyung and Hyae-joo was shoked by her reaction... then, she cried...she run get out from the cafe... Donghae hyung was about to follow her..

but I was faster than him... she run to the rooftop.. I was able to catch her.. then, she sit on a bench

she was crying harder than b'for...

'this is my fault.. I should say sorry..' I thought,..

then, I came near...I called her name.. she turned... her face was so red.. maybe cuz of her cried..

"why are you here..???!! just go..~~!!!" she said coldly...

then, I sit beside her.. she pushed me away.. I was about to fall... "yah..~~luckly I did'nt fall if I fall, and get hurt, I will blame it on you..~~" I said while pointing at her..

she said coldly again.."just go ..~~ I need to be alone when I'm angry.."

"really..?? but Hyae-joo said that you need a company when you were angry.." I teases her..

she glare at me.. with her red eyes.. wow..~~ she looks like she want to eat me alive..

I just turn around and said "did you kiss him..???" I ask without looking at her...

"uh..??" she faced me

"did you kiss him..??? Donghae hyung..." now, I faced her..

"ani.. I did'nt cuz I was too shoked... you..?? "

"mwo..??"

"did you.... kiss... her..???" she ask after wipe her crying face.. then, she look at me

"ani.. I was in shoked too...." I said facing her.. then, she went silent.. I look at her.. then, the bell rang..

she was about to stand up but I block her by a kiss... she was shoked..

she did'nt kiss me back.... I broke the kiss then,

"Eunrim-ah.. I have something to tell you.."

"what is it..??"

"I---" she cut my word by saying...

"oppa, let go to the classroom.. we'll chat about this next time.." she was about to stand up..

"can't you just stay here just for me..??? I don't fell like learning right now.." I said..

"if you wanna stay, just stay.. I wanna lear---" I cut her word..

"saranghae Eunrim-ah..~~"