oppa...~~~

knowing you as a fan but, meeting you, as a lover...

*Key's POV*

when I offer that I wanna stay with Seolli,

'what am I doing..????' I thought.. then, Seolli, wake up..

"Key oppa..???" she called me...

"oh..?? wae..??"

"why did you care about me..???"

"what's with that silly question..???"

"just answer me...~~!!!" she shout...

"cuz you're my little sister..."she just smile...

then, she suddenly question me this.. "did you love Nicole unnie..???" *shoked*

"ani..~~~ wae..~~??" she shook her head and say "nothing.. just asking..."

I just smile... then, both of us get out from the clinics (remember.. the clinics inside the school)

on our way to class, we saw Eunrim's bump into someone... we both ignore it... then, we get inside the class...

our class teacher did'nt say anything except that we can sit on our place..

b'for I sit, I excuse my self to go to the toilet... he let me be...

then, I saw Eunrim again.. he was talking happily with the guy that he bump just now...

"who is he..??" I said to my self... then, I walk on their way.. I approach her..

"Eunrim-ah..~~" she turn to me.. happily..??

"oh, oppa..~~ meet my bestfriend, Yoo Seung Ho.." she said whiole he bowing..

"annyeong..~~ Kim KiBum imnida..~~ but, you can call me Key.." I said wanna shake hand with him..

he replied.. "Yoo Seung Ho imnida.. but, you can call me Un.." he replied my shake hand..

"oppa, what are you doing here..??" me and Un look at each other.. "me..??" we both said unison..

"hihihihi.. Key oppa..~~ what are you doing here..??"

"oh..~ I was about to go to the toilet but, when I saw you guys, I approach you.."

"oh, Un oppa, where's your class..??" she ask him...

"erm.. 3B-2" he answered.. "oh..~~ that's behinde my class..~~!!" she said excited..

"ok, I'm gonna leave you guys here.. and I wanna go to the toilet now.." I said then, I left both of them

"oppa, see you after class..~~ annyeong..~~" she said to Un..

'wah..~~ they kinda close..~~' I thought

 

*after school..*

(still in Key's POV)

I've to wait for the other to came.. but.. it's been 10 minutes..~~!! where are they..???!!!

then, I saw Eunrim came out with Un.. yeah..~~ Yoo Seung Ho..

they talking happily... but.. where's Hyae-joo... after both of them (Eunrim + Un) walk past me and say good bye,

I saw the others, and Hyae-joo, beside Hyae-joo, Minho.. behinde them, the others..

"YAH..~~!! what took you so long..???!!" I shout at them...

"sorry..." they said except Hyae-joo... then, I intentionally question Haye-joo "Hyae-joo-ah, where's Eunrim..??"

"Eunrim..?? oh, he with Un oppa.." she simply said.. "erm.. Un oppa..??" Taemin ask her..

"yup.. Un.. or should I say Yoo Seung Ho.. he's Eunrim's friend.." she simply said again..

then, she .. "don't worry.. Un oppa already have a girl friend... but.. that's b'for when he get's here.."

she smirk, then, left.. "YAH..~~" Taemin shout... to break the fight, I HAVE to say

"yah..~~ do you wanna stay, or wanna go home.." they all said unison "home..~~" then, they all get into the car...

then, Minho offered himself to sent Hyae-joo's home.. he make an excused,

"it's already late.. and it's not good for a girl walk alone in the dark" he left.. just like that after saying his words..

"what a lame excused..~~" Jong-hyung said..."what..?? is that mean that..." he nod..

"yah, Choi Minho..~~ I wish he get that girl.." Onew hyung said..

then, we went home..

 

*Minho's POV*

"it's not good for a girl to walk alone in the dark..." I said, then, I ran towards Hyae-joo...

'aish..~~ Choi Minho..~~~ what a lame xcused you used.. ah, that's Hyae-joo..~~!!' then, I approach her..

"Hyae-joo-ah..~~!!!"  "oh..?? oppa..~~!!!" she happily replied.."annyeong..~~!!" she continued..

then, I walk beside her... 'I think I should tell her everything...' I thought..

"erm.. Hyae-joo-ah..~~"

"nae..??"

"what do you wanna do when a person that you only knows for a day, fall inlove with you..???"

"if he is a kind person, I might gonna accept him, why..??? is there's a girl fall inlove with you..??" she said but, the last sentence in a ad tone..

"ani.. I like someone.. but, I don't even know if the girl like me back..."

"oh..~~ I think you should confess to her.." she said it again..~~ in a sad tone...but.. why..??

"oh, really..?? erm... what do you wanna say, if I say that the girl that I like is you..???" she stoped when I say that...

"what-- what do you mean..??" she stuttering...

then, I walk to her, took her chin, then, face it with me.. make me felt her breath.. then, I kissed her..

she was shoked.. but, then...... she put her hand on my neck and kissed me back and I put my hands on her waist...

after a few seconds, we broke the kiss.. we both patted...

"sarangahndha..~~" I said it...what make me shoked, she give me a peek on my lips and said..

"saranghae..~~" then, we both hug each other... then, I sent her home...

 

*Eunrim's POV*

(Eunrim's POV start after school..)

when me and Un oppa out of the school gate, we both chit-chat about our lives...

"oppa, where do you live..??"

"hmm..?? behind the botanical park (I think this, place not exist but, I just put it.. please don't mind that)"

"cheongmal..?? I live there too..~~!! what row..??"

"erm.. what row do you want..??"

"erm.. fifth row..???"

"really..???" I nod..."wow.. you guessing's correctly.."

"hihihi.. I live in second row.." then, we arrived at the second row...

he just sent me at the end of the row.. cuz it's already late.. and it's fine with me..~~

then, I went inside...

 

*Hyae-joo's house*

after I took a shower, I go downstairs...

"aunty..~~ is Hyae-joo back yet..??" she shook her head.. then, I heard a door knoking

'I think it's Hyae-joo' I thought... then, i open the door, I saw Hyae-joo and Minho oppa..

"oh..?? oppa, annyeong..~~ come in.. it's late already..." I said then, they both went in..

when they went in, they both bite their lips.. at the same time...

'what's wrong with them...??' I thought

after a few minutes, Hyae-joo come downstairs.. then, I took her into the downstairs bedroom..

I lock the door.. Minho oppa saw I draged Hyae-joo...

"what's wrong with you...???" she ask..

"what's wrong with me..?? no..~~ what's wrong with you..~~" I said while pointing at her at the last word..

"what's wrong with me what..??" she said nervously..

"did you did something with Minho oppa..???"

"ani..~~ opso..~~ wa-- wae..??"

"if nothing happend, why did you stuttering..???" I came closer to her...

"you always know everything about me, are'nt you..???" I smirk..

"what does he do to you..??? he rubb you..?? ishh..~~ he really gonna get it..~!!"

when I was on my way to the door, she grbe me...

"wae..??" I ask her..

"aish..~~ you really pushing me to say it, are'nt you..??"

"what do you mean..???" I ask her curios..

"he confess to me..." my eyes wide..~~~

"HE WHAT..??!!!!" I shout.. "shhhhh..~~ keep it down.. you know that this door is not soundproof"

"okay..~~ so, you said it, right..??"

"said what..??"     "pabo..~~" I knock her head..

"you've said it also, right..???"

"yeah.."   "good... and.. there's something you did'nt tell me yet..." I .. she glare at me..

"we kissed.. the end.."   "good that's the one I wanna hear... I'm proud of you..."

then, Hyae-joo's mom knock the door and said.."is everything okay..?? come out and eat..."

"nae..~~" we said unison.. then, we look at each other...I pat her shoulder..

"good job.. and I need to talk to him.." then, we went out from the room..

 

*dinning table..*

"Haye-joo, Eunrim, does anything happend when both of you in the bedroom..?? I heard someone's shouting.."

Hyae-joo look at me.. I just continue eating.. then,

I look at Minho oppa, (he eat dinner with us, cuz it's almost dinner time when he came to the house)

after I finish eating, I drank the water.. then, I said..

"Minho oppa, after you finish eating, I wanna talk with you at the backyard.." he just nod and look at Hyae-joo she nod also

 

*backyard*

Minho oppa came out from the back door...

"what is it..??" he ask...

"I heard that you've kissed someone..~~" I

"where did you heard that..???" He was kinda shoked by my question..

"relaks..~~ Hyae-joo has told me everything..~~" I smile and look at the sky..

"yeah..~~ it's really great to have a girl fiend like her.. and a best friend like you..."

"yeah..~~ that's not the topic that I wanna talk with you.." he look at me..

"the topic is, I can accept you as my bestfriend and my bestfriend boyfriend... but, I can't accept you if you did something.. that might hurt her feeling.."

"what do you mean..???"

"what I mean is, if you hurt Hyae-joo's feelings I might gonna kill you.. arachi..~~??" he nod..

"good guy.."