fin.

sunlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hot. That was the only thing going through Jeonghan’s mind. He was laying on his bed with only shorts and a basketball shirt on, electric fan barely giving him any relief. He liked summer, he really did but not in that extent. It was only a beginning of vacations but he already decided he would love to wake up in the middle of winter. To have his hands cold all the time and walk around in cute sweaters instead of shorts and shirts without sleeves. He never really liked to walk around shirtless because he wasn’t confident in his body as much as Seungcheol, for example. The other man always took off his top wherever and whenever he could but at least he had something he could brag about, unlike Jeonghan who was forced to live in this heat right now. Someone in the TV said this weather will last for two weeks so it means fourteen days of suffering.

There wasn’t even a single knock on the door when Jisoo burst into his room, a really low cropped and way too big tank top was hanging on his shoulders. Probably Seungcheol’s, thought Jeonghan and smiled to himself. “We’re going to the beach!” Jisoo said making a face at his phone. After a while he looked up to meet eyes with a tired Jeonghan still lying on his bed. He sighed and approached the long haired man. He had a messy bun on the top of his head and a trickle of sweat on his forehead. “Come on, pack up! Seungcheol is already waiting for us in the car.” He offered Jeonghan an encouraging smile but the other responded only with a huff. Jisoo knew he won’t be able to win him over because exhausted Jeonghan is a stubborn Jeonghan so he decided to take serious measures. He jumped on his boyfriend, his legs on both sides of Jeonghan’s hips. “Please?” he asked but the other only tried to push him off groaning it’s way too hot for him to be this close. Jisoo rolled his eyes and placed a quick kiss on Jeonghan’s lips. “Pretty please?”

Jeonghan contemplated about it, asking himself whether it would be better to stay in his room or go to the beach with his boyfriends. He hated beaches, he loathed them. Sand in every place possible, loud children splashing water on you when you clearly told them just a second ago to not do it and most important – half people shoving their bodies in front of his face when sits on his towel, enjoying the view of a calm ocean. Of course, there were some pros but he couldn’t count any besides two, and it was Seungcheol and Jisoo. His two annoying but really cute boyfriends. Every time they went to a beach he felt like a mother watching over her sons. Both of them always played around, splashed water at each other (most of the time they were the kids Jeonghan kept yelling at) or even built sand castles. But he still loved to look at their faces radiating with big smiles because they succeed in doing a perfect tower.

“Fine,” he said after a moment of thinking. Jisoo beamed and kissed him one last time before hopping off the bed. Instead of leaving it to Jeonghan, he decided to pack his boyfriend himself. Rummaging through the drawers he found a beach towel, a bottle of sunscreen and even sunglasses Jeonghan didn’t wear a lot because he always forgot about them when heading out. Jisoo threw all of it into a bag when his boyfriend was changing into his swim shorts. Jeonghan decided to leave the basketball shirt he had on since the morning because it was comfortable enough to go to the beach like that. He combed his hair and made a bun in the middle of the back of his head so his locks won’t stick to his neck. “Ready,” Jeonghan said and looked at Jisoo who was leaning on the wall next to the door with a bag in his hand. He smiled at his boyfriend and went outside shouting he will be waiting in the car when Jeonghan reminded himself he doesn’t know where he put his flip-flops. After few rounds of circling around his room he found them under the bed, slipped them on and skipped to the car where both of his boyfriends were waiting. Seungcheol was sitting behind the wheel while Jisoo sprawled himself on the backseat. Jeonghan pouted because he always sat there so after opening the car door and placing a dry kiss on Seungcheol’s cheek, he pinched Jisoo in the side.

“Ouch! What was that for?” He looked at Jeonghan from above his sunglasses.

“For taking my seat!” Jeonghan puffed which made Seungcheol, who was setting off, laugh.

“It was never your seat!” The man in the back looked offended but didn’t dare to meet eyes with Jeonghan because he knew it was Jeonghan who always sit in the back.

“It is my seat!” Jeonghan fired back and turned around to face the window. The cool wind of AC was caressing his skin and even though he started to think this seat was actually better, he didn’t want to lose in this little quarrel of theirs.

“It is not!”

“Yes, it is!”

“Is not!”

“It–“

“Be quiet!” Seungcheol stopped laughing at both of them and interrupted when it started to annoy him more than it should. He just wanted to spend a nice day on the beach, not listen to his boyfriends arguing over stupid things. Jisoo and Jeonghan sulked but muttered in unison a quiet apology. Seungcheol smiled again and switched on the radio to fill up the silence surrounding them. Some old English song was playing and Jisoo started singing along while Jeonghan took out his phone to play a game. Seungcheol sighed and shook his head but decided to not question them until they arrive at the beach because it all might clear out between them two when they come out of the car.

And it did. Just when Seungcheol parked on a free spot, Jisoo hopped out of the engine and opened passenger’s seat door and took Jeonghan by a hand like nothing happened few minutes ago. The other chuckled and said something about his palms being sweaty but guess it wasn’t that bad since they continued to hold hands while going to the beach, leaving Seungcheol to carry their bags. He only sighed and went after them not saying anything. It took them few moments of searching to finally find a good spot where Seungcheol could throw the bags on the sand and sat on it exhausted. “It is way too hot for you to treat me as your servant,” he said but the others only looked at him with raised eyebrows.

“It is never too hot to treat you as a servant,” said Jisoo and Jeonghan chuckled high-fiving him. Seungcheol lowered his head and closed eyes asking himself why he even loves both of them. But when he looked up, he was met with Jisoo laughing at Jeonghan for making a face at the old man trying to place his towel beside them (the said man quickly jogged to the other side of the beach) but quickly kissing away the pout on his lips. Then he reminded himself why he actually fell in love with those two.

After unpacking their bags and laying the towels on the sand, much to no one’s surprise – Seungcheol took off his shirt, exposing his very toned abs. Jeonghan looked away, paying attention to the bottle sunblock in his hands. It’s not like he has never seen his shirtless boyfriend, oh he has seen him in even more embarrassing situations but it was still awkward to talk to Seungcheol when his muscles were literally (well maybe it was an exaggeration) begging him to touch or even spare a glance. That’s why spreading the sunscreen on his arms was a better idea.

Soon Jeonghan could breathe a sigh of relief when Seungcheol sprinted off to the sea with Jisoo calling after him to put on some cream but the other wasn’t listening, too busy with jumping onto the waves. Jisoo only chuckled and went back to Jeonghan, sitting and sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter