New Friend 1

The Bitter Truth

Beep ... beep ... beep ... my alarm goes on. Today is the first day of school. The morning sun had peeked through the curtains of my room window. Its like that he want to say good morning with a warm glow. I struggled to open my eyes but its too difficult. This time its like that there is a music lullaby continuous heave my ears and it makes me just want to be in this bedroom and remained behind this warm blanket. To be honest, it was cold overnight though this time is an autumn but I hate autumn. I prefer spring because the weather is not hot or cold.

If any people say autumn is the most romantic season, its not worked to me at all. "Romantic? What romantic?" I said irritably. "Kim Ha Ni, it's already the time to wake up? You do not wake up now? "Shouted a woman from outside the room. " five. Give me five more minute "I said, pulling the blanket over my whole body. "You really late if you sleep five minutes longer" the woman said again. "Late what? It's only at 06.00 am. How can I be late at this hour. "I said as I checked the clock. Aaaaand ... I realized that the clock was shown at 07.00 am. "Aaaaa ... ahjumma. How could you do this to me "cried the moment I realized that I was really late.

I rushed to the bathroom and got ready to go to school. I do it as fast as I could. "Aaah ... ottoke? How could I experienced anything like this in my first day of school "I do not believe it. After completion of the uniform I wear straight out and want to do massive disagreement to the women who had been kept shouting from outside my room. I put her annoyed face. " What? I was said it before. But you remain stubborn and say in five minutes. "She said relaxing. "You are ..." I said. "If you want to complain,do it when you back to school. You'll be really late. Maybe if you're going to run it just five minutes before the bell "she said, pointing to the clock in our living room.

Damn ... I immediately took the bread and drinking milk that has been provided there. "I left" I said as I ran out. "Watch Out. Do not make trouble on the first day you okay? "She shouted. What did her say? The problem? Clearly I'm in trouble now. Late in the first day of school is less remarkable what to try. I feel that I betrayed from two people this morning. The first is my aunt and what i could not believe it was my own alarm clock to do the same things. The first thing I would do is give that clock a lesson how to be a good clock. I even bought with my own money and thats really expensive.

"I'll kill you later. Wait for my revenge "I said in an angry tone. After nearly 10 minutes of running I got to the bus stop and boarded the bus up at the same time with me. Not until 10 minutes I was up in front of the school. The first thing that was crossed in my mind that I would have been amazing to be here on time because there was even 18 minutes remaining. "Haha, I know it. Im the best "I said, smiling by myself. I began to set foot into the past the school gates. And at the same time I heard shouting from the other way.

There are a bunch of girls who scream and make a circle like the ants that were swarming lump of sugar. Suddenly someone hit me "awww" I yelled, clutching my shoulders are a little sore. But more and more people are past. One ... two ... three ... and more and more. My goodness what is this? Is that because they all too late and very scared to be punished. Come on... its still enough time for you to go to the bathroom now. But recently I realized that they were heading in the same direction. Directions in which a bunch of screaming girl earlier