Prolog

The Bitter Truth

" Truth or Dare ? Ya..Ha Ni !!! "shouted someone. " Ouch ... " I yelled , holding my head. "Ya! Hongbin are you crazy? Want to die,huh?!! "I said, hitting behind the head of that man . " Aak..its hurt " "hurt, you say? You're weak anyway . How can a man screaming pain only with a hit like that ? " . " ohh...My goodness , this girl really something " said Hongbin , looking incredulous.

"What? Do you want to say something? "I said defiantly .

" Heh ! Do you really know what are you said before ? The weakness me that you said before is the most popular men in a school ? Do you forget about that? "Said Hongbin with confidence . " Oh my gosh he's really gone crazy " I muttered . " What did you say ? " Said Hongbin . "no just forget it. It was nearly the dinner hour . Let's go home "I said , standing up and clean up the dirt on my uniform . "But the game is not finished . It's even my turn to ask. Did you avoid me ? " Hongbin disagree . " Tsk ... We 've played this game hundreds of times and even thousands of times . Do not you get bored ? " I said . " Cheater " ! Hongbin muttered . "ya! Do not start again " I said with annoyed face . "OK. Let's go home "said Hongbin , smiling sweetly at me .

Sweet smile that always made me feel much better . The boy was always sweet to me , though I sometimes do something rude to him . Sometimes I was worried that the child will change. The smile that almost I see every day will disappear or even I will probably never see it again . There were times when I was very worried about it and be sorry for what I 've done to him . If one chooses three important people in my life, I would put the child at number 3 after the parents and my family. Right ... now he is an important part of my life. Honestly , we are like twins who were inseparable . Wherever I go there are almost always him and vice versa .

We've been friends since childhood . You could say we really know each character . And we know what you like and dislike of ourselves . And it always makes me grateful that he's always beside me both joy and sorrow. The first person I'm looking for when I have a happy news is he and so also applies when I feel sad . For me the boy is very valuable and I have to thank God because it brought us together . You could say we do not have any secrets between us . Or at least he was . Yes ... He is Lee Hongbin ...