New Friend 2

The Bitter Truth

"What is this? Indeed, what the hell is there? "I do not believe it. I'm not so concerned with it a bunch of silly girl. My first priority at this time is looking for the class. I'm walking down the hallway of this school and trying to find a class that contained in the paper that I can be currently enrolled in school first. "10-3 ... 10-3 ..." I mumbled as he continued walking down the hallway of this school. "Why is hard to find it. It has been almost 10 minutes I walked and did not find it. "I said irritably. Because too fixated on the paper that I hold, I bumped into something rather someone. Dukk ... "aww ... sorry. Sorry ... I really do not mean it "I said, looking down ,. Ahh ... what's wrong with today. I certainly would actually kill the clock.

"I really so .." I interrupted. I was so stunned by the figure that is right before me. A tall figure with an ideal body. I think this guy is more suited to be a model than a student. The only good thing that I met this morning is him. At least there is a glimmer of hope that this day will not become worse. Dear God, thank you for the beautiful scenery that you gave today. Was I can enjoy it a little longer? I beg. I told myself. Unconsciously I've put up a ghastly face. Expression of crazy people who may be far worse than that. "Aa ... sorry. I did not mean ... um ... that ... I "I said. Suddenly I could not control my own mind. I like disoriented.

"That .." he said, pointing to the signboard right corner of the door of a room. "Ehm .." I said, looking at his shows. 10-3 !!! Finally i can find it. When I want to thank you, people who are in front of me disappear. "Oh..where did he go? In fact, he just here before "I said confused. When I looked where the man went, someone yelled at me. "Heh ... you. Until when you were at the front door and blocking the entrance? "Said someone behind me. "What the heck? If you want to go ya go in alone. Am i blocked your... "I realized that talking is a teacher. I rush in and find a place where I should sit. The only empty spot is the tip number 4 from the front.

The place where a girl sitting there. Looks like she's a good girl. Then I approached him "excuse me, can I sit here? Because the only place that I see empty? "I said as gently as possible. "Ohh ... of course. Please "she said, smiling. "Thank you" I replied. Soon there was a man entered. I think she was only 30 years. But he looks good and before long he introduced himself as the guardian of our class. Nothing feels now entering recess. Even though I was sitting next to the girl I realized that we had been just silent and busy with our individual activities. I do not even know the name of this girl. May I have to start a conversation.

" I ... " I had not thought that we were both talking at the same time . And we were both surprised by it . "You just go first " I said . "No you first " she said . " Ah..okay . I wanted to introduce myself my name is Kim Ha Ni . You can call me with Ha Ni " I said. " Oh..i'm Lee Na Young. I thought you did not want to talk to me so I did not say anything "she said with a smile which I thought a bit odd . " Haha , that's all that people say to me when the first time to see me ." "Is it true? I think I'm just overreact . Because the gaze of your eyes ... " he stopped and realized what he had just said before . "What? Awful ? "I said . " i ... " she said apologetically . " Lighten up . I'm just kidding "I said with a chuckle.

The expression on her face instantly changed immediately and we laughed together. Once satisfied with to laughing at each other we decided to go to the cafeteria. Honestly my stomach this time really can not take peace. Because I woke up late so did not have time for breakfast. Even the energy of bread that I've taken this morning I spent for a run this morning. Instantly I thought of the people who I met this morning. Will I see him again? I kept trying to find the person. "What are you looking for?" Said na young plain. "Ahh ... no. I just want to know what there are people I know "I replied. I lied to him. The only reason I like this is to look for someone. I watched around, I see every corner of this room. I think I will not even miss an ants if he's in this room. It's totally useless. "When will you will stop to search? Do not want to eat? "Said nayoung ing a plate of food that is already fully charged.

"Ahh ... I" without realizing it I had taken it from her . My stomach really hungry and I can not stand it anymore. I do not even care nayoung were shocked by what I did just now. She came up with a new plate of food. I just realized that I ate the food that she took. I was mortified when she realized that. "Na-young ... I'm sorry. This plate is yours,right? "I said sorry and plans to restore it to him. "Ah..no problem. You must really hungry? "She laughs. "Ehm .." I said with a look of pleading. I think she's really a good kid. She's really understanding. One more good thing that happened today. Note today: give her something for his kindness.
"Wah..they come. They come "said the student next to me in a tone of disbelief. Who is it? What I need at this time only this. I dont need anything else this time. Suddenly cafeteria atmosphere feels very strange. Atmosphere I felt while this morning. I saw nayoung not so concerned with the people around. And I thank her with it. She made me not to be a crazy girl who misplaced. Gradually the room became boisterous and I'm getting annoyed with it. I saw nayoung are either since when she transfixed by something behind me.

When I look back I see just a bunch of girls who form a circle again. This is exactly the same as what I saw this morning. At least I was sitting at this time. So I think there isn't problem, someone will hit me. "Heh ... na young. Did you see something? "I said. She was still staring in the same direction. And it seems she was very happy. "Yes ... ha ni. You know what? I'm really lucky to school here "she said smugly as she continued eating his lunch. I could not even digest what he just said before she spoke again. "They were absolutely outstanding "she continued. "they? Outstanding? Are you talking about? "I do not understand.

"You will understand when you see it" said nayoung relaxed. what the heck? It's enough craziness that I have received from this morning. "See who?" I said a little annoyed. This girl did not answer me at all. Then two people suddenly way past me. Two male figure appeared just on the side. I started to turn and see them. I know what her meaning now...