Credulous Credit Card (1/?)

Cirque Medrano / Leohyuk Oneshots and Drabbles

"Hyuk, you've got a customer."


At this hour? 
Maybe people really did have weird , after all.


It was such a cold night so Sanghyuk didn't mind at all, considering how much the price of his service was raised at this hour, and how he felt like needing body warmth. The last one's was still stubbornly lingering in his blanket. Not that he wanted to complain at all, as making another cup of hot chocolate for heat wasn't needed anymore.


He counted. And the door was opened more slowly than usual, but the sound of the door matched the face of his new customer. Wrapped in melancholy.  


It wasn't the first time a customer came in with his head hung low, or painfully wet from the rain, yet a smouldering grievousness enveloped his whole body, strangely, in a new way.


Tall. Broad shoulders. Soft, feline features. In a silent crying state.


Usual impermanent emotionally unstable customer, finding for release.


The man just stood there for three minutes straight without lifting his head, leaving Sanghyuk lying attractively on the king size bed questioning what he was thinking, or intending to do.


Huff, huff. 


Tears streaming. 


Sanghyuk had to bit down a sigh with an eye roll because he couldn't displease his income source for not wanting to deal with "complicated story time". Yet to keep his mouth shut, was hard.


"So what do you want to do with me tonight?"


Sanghyuk just casually approached him, and noticed how a shiver went down the customer's spine just by looking at his shivering lips. Shy? Nervous?


He asked again, with his professional hands removing the soaked coat, letting his breath warm up the shorter's neck like always. Same routine. Repeat and repeat. 


"So, what do you want to do with me tonight, babe?"


"Please..."


"Please what? Hum?"


"Please hug me to sleep."


Brow raised, yet Sanghyuk did his job fast, receiving a sobbing 180cm guy, who bit down his cry hopelessly, hugging him tightly for his dear life.