The Troubled Trio

Ain't Nothing But Trouble

            Sehun was not happy. Not one bit. His parents are strict and even has camera around and inside the house, it will sure capture him especially they start to recording once movement is detected. 

            "I told you, I can't sneak out!" Sehun whisper through his phone. 

When Sehun heard an annoyed grunt from two of his best friend he added, "They installed a new camera, once movement is detect, it'll start recording. How many times do I have to tell you this?" Sehun sighed  

            Seohyun rolled her eyes and Krystal who was with her nodded in an agreement. "It's not like they check it every day, Sehun. And for god sake were 18, were adults!" Seohyun pressed. 

            Sehun stayed quiet for a while thinking about it. Is it really worth it getting caught to go to a concert? If it is EXO, then yeah. Sehun sighed in defeat. "Okay fine I'll meet you guys around the block." Sehun could hear both girls cheering on the other side of the phone before hanging up. 

            Sehun was already dress up, to be honest. He was ready; he just needed a little more push to sneak out. 

-

            It was 3 am, and EXO concert ended 3 hours ago. Krystal refused to go home yet and wanted to walk around. Seohyun also had the same idea and Sehun had no choice. They walk here and there until they decided to go to the park a rest. The trio does not really know this part of the city, and Sehun was a bit scared about it since it is so isolated. But since the two female did not comment anything about it, Sehun said nothing.

            Krystal and Seohyun decided to play on the playground while Sehun walks away from them to go to the rest room. The restroom is not far from the playground but Sehun did not like it. He kept his phone unlock just in case and slowly push the door open. Lucky the lights were on and Sehun check around to see if anyone was there and praise the lord he was alone. Sehun had just wash his hands when he saw the door open harshly, making the pale boy almost pee his pants.

            It was Krystal.

            Sehun clutch his chest and let out a relief sigh.

            "Scared you." Krystal teased and Seohyun giggled. "Changmin is here to drop us off back home." Krystal said as they walked out of the restroom.

            Sehun furrowed. "Why?"

            Krystal sighed. "I aint about to take the bus."

            Seohyun who was beside Sehun elbowed his side. "See, this is why we should have gotten our license."

            "No one was stopping you." Krystal comment. 

            Seohyun rolls her eyes.

            Sehun looks at the black car that was waiting for them. It was weird that Krystal called her brother unexpectedly. Sehun understand that Krystal not wanting to take the bus, but usually she calls for the driver. Once they got in the car, Sehun and Seohyun sat at the back and Krystal at the front. The two in the back seat, greeted Changmin but the older man did not say anything and drove off.

Sehun noticed Krystal giving Changmin a look and as if reading Krystal's mind, Changmin nods his head.

            Sehun's eyebrows slightly twitched in curiosity.

            Deciding to ignore the two and look back at the park ignoring Seohyun's fidgeting, Sehun saw two figure in the park before it disappeared in the darkness. 

            "I can't find my phone." Seohyun finally stop moving. "Sehun call it."

            Changmin looked at the two through the rear view mirror, while Krystal looks back. Sehun called but they did not hear any sound or light in the car. "I left it in the park…" Seohyun pouts.

            "Can we go back…?" asked Sehun. He does not really like talking to Changmin since his cousin expressed his distaste about Sehun many times. 

            Krystal didn't say anything and only look at Changmin; Seohyun did the same. "Just get a new phone." Changmin said dryly.

            Seohyun and Sehun could not believe it.

            There was an awkward silence and Krystal nudges her brother. Changmin sighed, "Fine, we'll go back."

            Seohyun cheers and thank Changmin. "Yeah." Changmin was not happy one bit.

-

            "Its…" Seohyun starts

            "Gone." Changmin continues. "Waste of gas and time."

            Sehun remembers the two figures he had seen earlier. They might have taken it. Sehun stayed quite. For some reason Sehun did not mention about the two figures.

-

            Sehun woke up to a constant text. Sehun opening barely one eye read the text from Seohyun.

            From SoSo: I GOT MY PHONE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            From SoSo: I thought I was going to be in trouble for sure!

            From SoSo: Wake up

            From SoSo: WAKE UP!

Sehun replied.

            I'm a wake.

Seohyun replies after Sehun press send.

            From SoSo: Yay!

            How did you get it back?

            From SoSo: Idk. When I woke up it was on my bag.

            Scary…

            From SoSo: Ikr. But my brother said Changmin hyung dropped it off. So nice of him >.<

Sehun was confused. That was totally out of the older man's character.

-

3 am, earlier this morning.

 

            Changmin was playing pool with the twins, Kai and Taemin, when Krystal texted him 911. Changmin quickly stopped anything he was doing and called his little cousin.

            "What's wrong?" Teamin asked as they quickly get in Changmin's car.

            "Krystal sent me a 911." Changmin said without looking at the twins.

            "Seohyun?" Kai asked.

            "Most likely. Those trios are troublemakers." Changmin shakes his head. Kai blinks in agreement.

            As soon as Changmin reached the park, the twins quickly got out and ran off into the shadows. Changmin drove in the park and waited for the three little troublemakers to come out and about.

            Changmin sighed. This is what he hates about the trios, they know they are not supposed to be out but here they are. Especially Krystal, she knows they are in constant danger, the other two don't know so they just do whatever. And they always come and help them out since the twin's little sister is with them. They are very protected toward Seohyun, and Changmin does not understand the feel of it.

-

            While Changmin is waiting in the car, the twins were lurking in the dark looking for the men that was also lurking. There were hobos but Kai and Teamin can tell just who is who from their clothes. Kai who snapped a person's neck from behind noticed a hobo, who came out of nowhere, looked at him in terror. Kai smirk, shakes his head, and launch at the hobo, leaving the hobo no chance of screaming or reacting.

            Teamin watched Krystal and his sister walking out from the men's restroom with a very startled Sehun behind them. Once Teamin saw that, the trios were inside Changmin's car, he went back deeper in the shadows. Meanwhile, Kai was in his phone calling the Cleaners. The Cleaners are essential to the Kim family; they are the ones that clean the bodies and evidence away.   

            Once Kai was done talking to the Cleaners, they started to walk away only to hear a familiar song playing. Teamin grab Seohyun's phone and left.

-

            It was Sunday and Sehun just finished lunch with his parents. He was just about to go home when he got a text from Krystal asking him his free. Sehun being lazy lied and said he is busy. Krystal knows Sehun too much in Sehun dismay, Krystal texted back with:

            From K: I know your is not busy so come to Seohyun's house.

Sehun did not text back but Krystal knows he is coming. Sehun sighed and told the driver to turn around and go to Seohyun's house instead.

           Once they got to the Kim's house, Sehun told the driver to go home because he knows he will be here forever. The driver laughs and told him to have good day before driving off. Sehun wave to the car and started walking to the house. The door opened and Seohyun's brothers came out. Sehun glance at the twins as they passed by. He does not really talk to them; actually, he never said a word to them since they are always gone. Sehun light bows to them only to get a side-glance from… Kai? Sehun thinks.

            Sehun went straight to Seohyun's room only to find the two girls giggling. "So what's up?"

            Seohyun sat up from her bed and showed Sehun a picture of a girl. "Who is she?"

             "That is my cousin, Hyoyeon; she said she will take us to this party next--

            "I thought you said this week?" Krystal interrupted.

            "Nooo…" Seohyun shook her head.

            Krystal sighed with a pout. "Then I can't go… I have to go to that stupid boring party." Both Sehun and Seohyun winced.

            "Do you have to go?" Seohyun asked and sadly, Krystal nods her head.

            "I don't think its that bad of a party." Sehun said, trying to make Krystal feel better.

            "Yes it is. It such business party, who likes talking about work and pretend you like them!"

            Seohyun nods her head in agreement. "My brothers said that sometimes people would throw their daughters/sons at them! It's very tiring."

            "It is." Krystal grunt.

            "Your brother goes to those parties?" They don't look like the type. Sehun can't imagine the notorious bad boy twin to dress up in suit and behave.

            Seohyun nods, "they have to. Daddy said they are already in that age."

            "How come you don't go?" Sehun asked since it seemed that everyone in her family goes to those parties.

            Seohyun shrugs. "I don’t know. How come you don't go to those parties either?"

            Sehun doesn't know either. His dad goes to the same parties as Krystal's parents go and it seems they bring Krystal and her little sister, Seulgi, along.

            Krystal who was quite interrupted Sehun's thought. "Probably because they don't need you. I am only there to please other teenagers and woo them, Seulgi is there because she can play and befriend with other's kids."  

            Seohyun rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Stop making us feels better, because you are not honey. I more offended." Seohyun said dramatically. "It's like you're saying I can't woo a guy."

            "Whatever, you know what I mean." Krystal said with the same attitude as Seohyun. "Just be glad you don't have to go."

            "So, your not going with us then?" Sehun asked trying to change the subject.

            Krystal gasped. "You guys still going?" She gave her two best friends an offended face.

            "You don't expect us not to, and you will be at a party anyways." Seohyun defended.

            "Not fair…"

            Seohyun and Sehun looked at each other.

-

            It  was 6 pm when Sehun got a text from one of his classmate asking if his free. And it's just not any classmate it THE CLASSMATE! Sehun had been trying to flirt with this classmate since the first day of school and the boy is denser than Seohyun's skull.

            Of course right way sehun replied

            Actually, no I'm currenlt not doing anything right now.

            Sehun grinned at his friends. "You wouldn't believe it, its Kyungsoo!"

            "NO WAY!" Both Seohyun and Krystal exclaimed.

            "What he say?" Krystal asked as both girls sat beside Sehun in order to see the text form his phone.

            At the same time, Sehun got a reply from Kyungsoo.

From Saranghae KYUNG: I was wondering if you want to hangout…right now… sorry for the sudden notice. It's just some of my friends couldn't make it and I was hoping if you could accompany me…?

            The trios were reading the message and by the time they were done, three of them squealed.

            "What am I going to do?" Sehun in panic asked his friends.

            "What you mean? Text back, say its fine."

            Sehun shake his head, "I can't. I don't have a car. I told the driver to go home already."

            Seohyun stood up. "I'll go get my driver!" Krystal nodded as Seohyun ran out from her room.

            "Text him back before he think he is being weird." Krystal hurries him.

            Sehun went back to his phone.

            Yeah I'm fine with it. Where can I meet you?

            Not even a minute later, Kyungsoo texted him the name and address of the location he is currently in.