Why loving Baekhyun is hard: Verified! part i

Why loving Park Chanyeol is hard : Revealed!

# Baekkie should be examined for stupidity

Somewhere along the lines of Kyungsoo rejecting every of his request for an outing just two of them and seeing Baekhyun discreetly ushering the secret lovebirds, Kaisoo out of the doors so that they would not be seen by him out in the open when they are heading out for a date, Chanyeol knew his heart was crushed. It crushed bit by bit and it did not hurt as much as Chanyeol thought (even though he would still say it hurts that much in front of Baekkie to get extra cuddles). Chanyeol concluded his presumed heartbreak intensity was lowered because of his best friend although that was an annoying without trying 99% of the time (while Chanyeol would be filling up the 1% in the dorms much to everyone's dismay). Kyungsoo was everything he imagined so how coul dhe have felt nothing when he knew of that sweet couple Kaisoo?

Having said that in front of Jongdae, Chanyeol endured a sweeter taste of an elegant flip of middle finger up. 

"Cruel bastard." 

Chanyeol had cried out loud in front of Jongdae. Jongdae respond like how his high note always come to him, in all natural manner. That response involves a Jongdae with a centre parting, hair frazzled froma slumber with a sinister smile while holding onto a fruit knife pointed however nowhere near the apple in his hand. Becuase, hell it was pointed in Chanyeol's direction.

"Back to you, idiot." Chanyeol pouted at that comment. Jongdae shivered unpleasantly and rolled his eyes.

"Park, you should know I am not Baekhyun. Which ultimately and signaturely means I don't find you, a big fat doofus oouting cute at all."

"Says the person ranked at the end of EXO's handsome-ness list."

"Says the person who ranked us." Jongdae rolled his eyes, fruit knife raised slightly higher.

Chanyeol made a face and miserably hugged himself on the kitchen top.

Jongdae sighed.

"Take a look at Baekhyun, won't you? That poor roommate of yours is in your room."

When Chanyeol followed Jongdae's instructions, he had no idea why his body carried out the movements so naturally. It was almost as if his heart which is the one pumping the blood, the necessity to his every muscle and tendon made him look at Baekhyun.

He bent down and his knees hit the floor as he lowered down to observe his best friend sleep on the bed, exhausted.

He could not understand the stir in his stomach, that evil twist in his intestines.

Maybe it was the way his fingers still clutch onto the copy of Swan Princess he lamented to listen to because he was suffering from a heartbreak. Or maybe it was the way there were elusive tear stains at the corner of the pretty eyes or perhaps it was simply the way his body curled up, vulnerable and painfully tired.

Which might maybe explained why Baekhyun's tired self after comforting a lovesick Chanyeol hurt so much more than Kyungsoo's mere rejection.

HIs ears perked up as a whimper is heard.

And it faintly sounded like his name.

.

.

.

#Why Baekkie should be examined for heavy density

"Gay! Gay! Gay!" Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tightly and he was so glad that Baekhyun did not escape his embrace even though his facial expression appeared to have that inclination.

Baekhyun stomped on Chanyeol's feet hard and that pretty flush of red was every reason Chanyeol was beaming.He was bothering BAekhyun with that mantra of words. It was not like he could help it . It was a great revelation despite being strange and unorthdox. All of the cells in Chanyeol was raging and could not be held back by a monster.

"Are you that happy to know I am a gay like you?"

Chanyeol bit down the urge to nod. 

HIs gleaming eyes melted Baekhyun from within.

"Hmph." the sute cringe of nose was all that was enough to propel Chanyeol to ignore a night of being thrown out of his room as he beamed, "I love that you are so gay like me! Absolutely adorkable!"

Baekhyun grabbed his wallet and stuck out his tongue before dashing out of the chamber. 

Chanyeol watched with his mouth agape as Baekhyun left abruptly.

Ding,

This is a credit card transaction notification.Due to lack of singature verification, a confirmation with a short yes would need to be sent within the next five minutes to confirm payment. You have purchased an orangey-lovely , a cotton candy maker and a printed 'vanilla cream on me, why not come here, babe' pullover from All-u-need Seoul Outlet, Baby-foodie Pte Ltd and HBH (Hitting By Hinting) Clothing Department Store respectively.

Unhealthy images flooded Chanyeol's head and without a doubt, he hit the yes button.

.

.

.

#Why Baekkie don't know Yeollie's heart

"Bao Bei." Lay corrected Chanyeol as the younger rapped, "au. bi."

It meant babe in chinese.The second syllabus was close enough so Lay did not bother to correct the younger. He did not want the younger's confidence to plummet.

"It starts with a B. B-ao. Bao." Lay explained and Chanyeol's eyes dulled.

"Hmm. How about thinking it as trying to pronounce the B in Baekhyun's name?" 

Chanyeol's eyes brightened up and his lips curved up.

.

.

.

"LAY HYUNG! WHAT DID YOU TEACH CHANYEOL?! HE BEEN ANNOYING ME WITH A CHINESE PHRASE SINCE MORNING!"

Lay raised his eyebrows upwards and asked skeptically, "What word?" 

"Au, Bi! "