....completed

Why loving Park Chanyeol is hard : Revealed!

Why loving Park Chanyeol is hard

 
#1: Park Chanyeol is dumb.
 
"Chanyeol!!" Kyungsoo screamed at the top his lungs as he smacked his pot hard against the massive brown pile of hair. Chanyeol dropped down to the floor, eyes widening as if he was a kicked puppy as they welled up in tears pitifully. Baekhyun sat across the duo, sipping his tea and chuckling as the duo continued to bicker. The kitchen was bustling with noises. Kai slung his arm across Kyungsoo and laughed along. Chanyeol's face fell for a second, fading to a false smile moments later. His eyes stayed fixated on Kyungsoo until he felt he could breathe again and turned to Baekhyun. 
 
"I love Baekhyun better! You evil Satan!"
 
Another smack. 
 
Baekhyun sighed. He was always better but Chanyeol never meant it for him. He bitterly smiled, "hit him harder!"
 
#2: Park is dumb to the bits.
 
"Baek." Chanyeol slurred and coughed as he tried to steady himself on the grassy field, moon hung high on the starless night. "I don't want to see Kyungsoo again."
 
"I know-" Baekhyun rolled his eyes as Chanyeol dramatically sobbed, liquor still in his hands as he strolled beside Chanyeol with his own hands stuffed in his denim jeans' pockets. Every step felt heavier and harder to walk on. Chanyeol looked up at the sky, lips bit hard, "I'm hurt. Baek, aren't you supposed to comfort me now?"
 
"No way." Baekhyun whispered under his breath. It would be unfair that Chanyeol should be comforted of his own pain when he was the mastermind behind the never comforted and listless nights of pain Baekhyun spent for days and years, watching plump Chanyeol evolved into a handsome lanky young lad. It would be unfair that Chanyeol still came first in his heart when his own figure never came across Chanyeol's mind even once. 
 
Suddenly, an arm slung over his shoulders, making Baekhyun stumble as the weight weigh him down. Chanyeol made a face and pouted, "Baek- meanie!"
 
"Park-meanie!" He glared back, pouting soon.
 
"Aigoo, so cute!" Chanyeol teased and stumbled onto the grass, laughing as he kicked his legs in the air.
 
Baekhyun could only laugh.
 
#3: Park is dumb to crumbs.
 
Chanyeol is really dumb. Baekhyun could swore on the point as he maneuvered his way through the crowds. How could Chanyeol abandon their first dome concert's celebration just because he heard Kyungsoo telling Kai he sang that collaborated "Boyfriend" for Kai? The fan girls were crowding outside. A single wrong trespass of boundaries could land the entire venue in chaos. 
 
"Park!" Still, he screamed and he fan girls turned to march towards him. He stood frozen, and wet his lips in panic. He could hear his manager afar, gasping. Then, a huge hand came to grip him and he was carried along as the masked man pulled him to the nearest park.
 
He could only breathe after the long run. 
 
"What were you thinking?!" A loud voice boomed and the masked man pulled off his mask. The red swollen eyes were exposed and Baekhyun stifled his own cries because how could his cheery Chanyeol looked so broken and miserable? 
 
"Then what were you thinking? Are you going to run away from me too? I couldn't find you! " It was a soft plead and Chanyeol totally lost his temper at the sight of small Baekhyun gripping his jacket, eyes shimmering with tears. Chanyeol looked down, ashamed and shook his head.
 
"I am just hurt-"
 
"Let Baek comfort you." Baekhyun reached out his hand, and smoothened the black mop of mess underneath the SnapBack. Chanyeol nudged against him before letting out his cries, finally dropping his head on the junction of his neck, whimpering in hurt. How could Chanyeol still be asked to be comforted when Baekhyun still spent nights crying on his own? 
 
Because- Baekhyun knew he love Chanyeol , and loving Chanyeol is really hard.
 
#4: Chanyeol is dumb to the boulders
 
"Shut- you are gay too?" 
 
...
 
"You didn't tell me!"
 
Kai's spoon stopped in the air as Chanyeol pointed accusingly at Baekhyun. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Kyungsoo shoved the spoon into Kai's mouth to stop the latter from roaring in laughters.
 
"I grew up with a gay best friend." Chanyeol said dramatically and Baekhyun glared, offended, "back to you."
 
"No wonder I am gay."
 
...
 
"I should have known when I saw you dancing so sassily to Snsd's songs!"
 
"Oh my god, you are so so gay! How could I not known?"
 
"And you PMS! Baek- how muddleheaded am I?"
 
"Shut up!!"
 
Baekhyun snatched Chanyeol's wallet away and hissed, "you gonna pay for it."
 
Chanyeol lost his twenty thousand won that day. For turning Baekhyun gay when he was 14 actually.
 
#5 Park Chanyeol is dumb to the max.
 
"Describe Baekhyun." Shindong asked on the radio and Chanyeol delightfully said, "Sassy!"
 
... Baekhyun raised his fist and landed it onto his stomach when the camera was not focusing on them  but Chanyeol still screamed unmanly. The members laughed and Baekhyun pinked.
 
And God, Chanyeol's fan girls hoarded into groups of Baekhyun's anti-fans and they stood strong outside of the company's doors. Baekhyun breathed in before putting his hoodie on. He should not have came back to SM alone. He gripped onto his bag as he dashed across the antis. 
 
"Go back, poor boy!"
 
"Your singing can't even make it."
 
"How dare you!"
 
"Attention seeker! Leave Chanyeol Oppa alone."
 
Baekhyun felt tears pooling at his eyes. How dare they? Did they know he trained really hard and spent nights crying for their beloved Chanyeol? How dare they ask him to leave Chanyeol alone when Chanyeol was the one who didn't leave him alone? 
 
...he felt so wronged just by thinking of it.
 
"Leave him alone!"
 
He stood there, crying as the huge figure towered him. The familiar face lowered and huge comforting hands gripped on his cheeks.
 
"Are you crying?" The worried voice wavered and Baekhyun shook his head.
 
"Oh my god. I am so sorry. Sorry." Chanyeol whispered like it was a chant, embracing the small small Baekhyun into his arms as he escorted him into his car.
 
#6 Park Chanyeol is dumb to Galaxy. 
 
The groom isn't him. He should have known from the start. He would never be the groom. Baekhyun smiled as the stylist put on lipstick on him and declared him a fine piece of work. 
 
"I'm not supposed to outshine Chanyeol."
 
The stylist smiled sweetly and flashed him a look, "I always thought you two were the goals."
 
Baekhyun grinned back. Even though it hurts.
 
There his Chanyeol stood, firm and strong. He was manly and suave in his suit, looking nothing less than perfect. Chanyeol turned around and smiled. Baekhyun never seen Chanyeol's bride and the members always chuckled when they talk about the certain "little one". All the information he got from Chanyeol was that the spouse was short and cute. Chanyeol was very secretive of it and he said he did not want to share unless the one he loved realized they were meant to be together. 
 
Apparently the lucky bride realized and so came the nights of crying for poor Baekhyun.
 
"Thanks for lending me your stylist."
 
"/sure/."
 
"Where is the bride?"
 
"You will see in the church."
 
"What about the name?"
 
"You will know later."
 
"And I thought I am your best friend."
 
"You are."
 
..."yes, okay. I never won you anyway."
 
.
.
.
The wedding bells rang and Baekhyun sat nervously on the bench. His parents were surprisingly here. He wanted to ask there why they were here but they were whisked away by other members. He breathed in and reminded himself not to cry.
 
"Now, where is the bride?" Chanyeol asked in the microphone and the members exchanged smiles.
 
"... What the . He didn't even know where the bride is." Baekhyun hissed and Jongin doubled into laughters.
 
Park Chanyeol walked towards Baekhyun with sad round eyes and Baekhyun eyed at him weirdly.
 
"Baekhyun. Why are you still sitting down? It's time for the wedding."
 
..."what?"
 
"Baekhyun, you are right. You would never be the groom because you would be the bride."
 
..."what?!"
 
"You sleep talk and drunk talk seriously, right? So ..."
 
Chanyeol pulled out a ring.
 
"Will you marry me? I even got the priest here!"
 
Baekhyun flushed.
 
He stammered.
 
"Why is loving you so hard?!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---> love you~ ❤️