03

Maybe More Than Just A Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byun Jimin's POV

"TEAM 2 AND TEAM 4 PLEASE STEP FORWARD! TEAM 1 AND 3 PLEASE HYDRATE YOURSELVES AND WATCH THE MATCH!" 

Geez, I swear I'm gonna be deaf after the first semester. I crunched up my nose when Mr Kim instructed us and I got into the court. Our team planned and startegise our gameplay. Me who was going to be the one who scores, Jimin the goal keeper, Jungkook as the opponent's goal keeper defender and the girls, Nayoung and Chaerin, and  Taehyung as the ones running around. Oh boy.

"BEEEEEEEEEEP!"

The game started.

Don't get me wrong, just because Imma girl, doesn't mean I can't be a goal keeper. The game started well and I observed that the guy scoring wasn't as strategic in scoring as we were and I was able to save the ball multiple times. And observing our team, I just realised that Taehyung and Jungkook are the only ones running around, the girls were just admiring. I was perpetually rolling my eyes at them. Taehyung-ssi, why did you pick them??

Soon the second half of the game started and our opponent was switching roles. The oh-so strong defender of their team became the one scoring and I had to admit, I was scared. Jungkook offered to switch roles with me, but I didn't, reassuring him that I would be fine.

When the second half started, I realised that the one scoring for the opponent's team, Kai, was absolutely a prodigy at that game. I eventually I had to swicth roles Jungkook and Taehyung was getting tired running the whole court so Jimin switched with him. Great.

The game soon started again and Jimin and I were focusing on the game intensely, passing the ball back and forth. Just then, Nayoung 'nudged' me and thatcaused my right ankle to land on a certain ankle, twisting it. Wincing in pain, I curled into a ball and clenched onto my ankle. 

"Noona! Are you alright?!" Jungkook screamed. "Of course she isn't you twit, did you see how she fell?" Taehyun retorted as Jungkook glared at him. Feeling as though I was paral

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter