02

Maybe More Than Just A Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first few periods went by like a breeze, just that my mind was clouded about how coincidental that I have the exact same name as Jimin, well except for our surnames but oh my god! 

Soon it was time for lunch and I stepped out of class to see my brother, Minah and Jungkook outside waiting for me. "Yah, what took you so long piggy sis!" Baekhyun oppa ruffled my hair and pulled me to the canteen. On the way there, I kept hearing girls screaming and screaming and it started getting annoying. Is this a concert hall? Stop screeching god dammit, aish.. I cursed in my head and we got to our seats. 

"Hey I'll get you something and hyung will get something for you too Minah Noona! You two stay put, we'll be back in a jiffy!" Jungkook offered and quickly went to queue up for the food. "Ayee, seems like someone is being awfully helpful today, huh?" Minah wiggled her eyebrows and I giggled. "Same to you!" She blushed and look away when she tilted her head. I turned to take a look and saw a huge crowd of girls from freshmen to seniors circling around someone, or some people. 

Wonder who's that, hmm oh well. I shrugged and went to Instagram and scrolled through my feed when the guys came back with the food. Udon with miso soup and ebi. My favourite! "Thanks Jungkook! How much was--!" I was cut off with an ebi in my mouth. "No need to ask, noona! Eat well noonas and hyung!" He smiled sheepishly and ate his teriyaki chicken sandwich. I pouted and I could have sworn I heard someone whispering 'Cute'. 

--

After lunch, Baekhyun oppa and Minah went off to their classes while Jungkook and I head over to the locker rooms to get changed for PE (Physical Education) class. Apparently we are in the same class for every subject and it got my heart racing. Stop it, Jimin! It's never gonna happen again... I sighed when Jungkook nuged my elbow.

"Noona, I'm gonna go get changed, meet you in the field!" I nodded and went into the girls locker room. I've never felt comfortable in PE attire ever, why is it that it must be a white dry-fit shirt with short fbt shorts for girls? It's embarrassing! I've never liked the fact that my body is 'exposed' and people are able to see and look. Just by thinking of it gived me the chills.

I quickly got changed and went out into the field. Not even the half the class was there yet. And so I decided to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter