Mission 1 [Part 1]

《Allure》{Idol!Reader x Various!Exo}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been about a couple of months after the release of the album PRAISE when your manager told the girl-group Y.O.U.T.H that they had planned a collaboration with the boy-band EXO.

You sat in an office chair, spinning around almost carelessly, as Ace and Mim sat nonchalantly besides you. "Hey, (Y/n), do you understand what I'm saying?" The manager said, as she attempted to force back a smile at your carefree nature. You paused for a brief moment in your chair spinning activities to nod enthusiastically, before resuming to spin around."Good, so tomorrow, girls, you'll meet up with EXO to start your collaboration, and their manager has even agreed for them to shoot a T.V show with you whilst you all are collaborating."  The manager finished, shuffling papers together into a neat pile. "On another note, this means youll be living in the same house as them, so be nice. As for now, you'll be preparing yourselves for this show, I'm pretty sure it's called Y.O.U.T.H & EXO or EXO & Y.O.U.T.H, pretty much something along the lines of that. I am not sure, we're still finalising that."

You stopped spinning around in your chair, to bow politefully and nod at your manager's words. Mim, smiled at the manager before saying [on behalf of the three of you], "Thank you," Mim said before ushering both you and Ace out of PD Hyun's sights.

Once out of earshot of your manager's office, Ace let out a large yawn, stretching her arms over her head. "Oh my god, filming a new T.V show?" She questioned, as you bounced around happily around Ace and Mim.

"Uwah~ It sounds so fun!" You exclaim, the oversized panda hoodie falling over your bright (e/c) eyes, laughing lightly at the small smile on Mim's face.

Mim pet your head with a loving smile, "Yep, but now we have to think about how we're going to introduce ourselves and things like that."

Ace yawned, "Eh, I thought we might just do the usual act, with the 'We are Y.O.U.T.H' thing." Sweeping her short, styled black hair away from her eyes.

You smiled, "I thought we might do something funny this time around," You suggested, as Mim carefully steered you away from bumping into others.

"We might. But, I'm more curious about what type of song we might be singing, a rebellious anthem? An unrequited love song?" Mim added, as you all made your way outside.

Cheers and screams of various fans made it towards your ears, Mim and Ace quickly grasped your hands tightly, squishing you between them protectively.

"Call me Oppa, Mim!"

"Noona! I love you!"

"(Y/S/N)!! Notice me!"

As well as the random, "ACE! HAVE MY CHILDREN OPPA~!"

Ace waves at her fans with a small smirk on her face, whilst Mim just smiles politely at the crowd as the bodyguards escorted you all into your car. You shoved the panda hoodie over your head and beamed happily at the crowd that had gathered, waving occasionally. 

As you got into the van, Mim visibly relaxed, and let out a loud sigh whilst Ace shuddered, "Ugh, I don't think I'll ever get over our fans wanting our children, more specifically Ace-M's children." She stuttered out, running a hand through her hair.

You smiled, "I think it's funny," You state, before prompty lying down across the middle seats and falling asleep.

"(Y/N)!!!"

The car trip to your dorms were short, but somehow long enough for you to fall asleep in the car. Thanking the driver, you slowly dragged yourself into your dorm, occasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter