Chapter Two

Frequency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

 

 

 

I walked back and forth in my room. Why I do have this feeling that something would be happen later? Or I am being paranoid again?

 

 

The silence of my room deafening me. I plopped on my bed instead, rolling side to side when I heard someone's knocking my door.

 

 

"The door isn't lock! " I shouted.

 

 


"Hey llama? Wear this tonight. " Hae said and throw me an black tuxedo suit.

 

 

"Are you serious? Why tonight?!" I asked in disbelief and scoffed.

 

 


Donghae heaved sigh. "Please just wear it, grandpa will be waiting us."

 

 

"Aish arasso arasso, but where did you guys get this..? (pointing at the tux) I know it's expensive based on the fabric." I said and expecting the dress.

 

 


Hae laughed awkwardly and scratched his neck like finding the right words. My right eyebrow raised.

 

 

"So where did you guys get this? We have no such money for buying this." I said and placed my hand on my hip.

 

 

I observed Hae. His faced darken, eyebrows meet, and his skin got paler and appears small lines of ligaments in his jaw. I squinted my eyes trying to figure out where did I saw that before?

 

 

"You know what Amber? Just be thankful! You're asking too much." Hae exclaimed and walked out of my room and slammed the door.

 


I stared the door. This is first time Hae lost his tempered to me. I should say sorry to him after. I sighed. I shouldn't ask too much from now on.

 


I looked at the wall clock, its past nine. I went to my bathroom and washed up. I brushed my hair with towel and I suddenly glanced at the tux.

 

 

"There is something later for sure." I mumbled softly.


--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hae called a cab and we enter the passenger seat. He gave the address and the ajussi look at us weirdly.

 

 

"Are you sure with this address?" ajussi said, asking for assurance. I scrunched my eyebrows. I dont know why ajussi said that and I dont have any idea where we are going to.

 

 


"Neh Ajussi, are you okay with that or I will hire another cab?" Donghae said irritatingly. My eyes widen. I was surprised of Hae's behaviour tonight. Ajussi nodded nervously and drive us immediately.

 

 

Silence filled us until we got our destination. Hae payed the ajussi and he got out first of the cab and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter