Chapter One

Frequency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

 

 

I found myself lying in the cold cement floor of rooftop again. I tried to remember what happened earlier but everytime I'm thinking of it my head gets dizzy so I eventually stop.

 

 


"Maybe I fall asleep again." I mumbled to myself softly and shrugged.

 


I sat upright and place my right hand in my forehead. This is weird. Myself knows something happened but I can't remember anything. The last thing I know is I heard high frequency then I black out.

 

 


"Aish I'm being paranoid again. " I said out loud and ruffled my short black hair.

 

 


I stood up and dust away my white polo and black pants. It's already twilight and I should go home. I make my way through the door and open it, walking down the stairs and got stuck on my feet seeing someone sitting in fetus position. I can't see her face. Yes, she, because she got long black hair ang based on her girly outfit. I calmed my heart and inhaled to have courage.

 

 

 

"Miss? You okay? " I said and shivered when I reached her.

 

 

Her head turns to me. I got shocked when this girl is no other than Krystal Jung. I can feel her eyes bore on me. I smiled awkwardly. She is the most popular here in our campus even in other campuses and they called her the Ice Princess title but in my case may be she doesn't know me. Well she got the features, the body that the male population in campus makes go crazy, and came from wealthy family. Sounds jackpot right?

 

 

 

"Are you okay? " Instead answering me she asked me the same question. My eyebrows meet, totally don't get her what she means. Then her hand reached my face, I winced in pain. 'What the hell myself got bruise?! '

 

 

"N-neh I'm fine I guess. " I managed to say to her while trying to detach her hand on my face. She has a cold hand like a dead person. I shook my head instantly. I'm hallucinating again. Sigh. I looked up to her again and her pupil getting dilated.

 

 

 

"Is something wrong with me? " I said out loud to her.

 

 

 

"Neh, y-you have stain of blood in your face." she told me and I immediately hold my left cheek.

 

 


"No it's not there. Let me help you Am" she said and closing the distance of our faces. It's my turn now to get my eyes widen. How did she know my name? And the distance she's giving me makes me go under heart attack!

 


"Uhh. You don't have to lean on.. just give me the direction of my blood stain and I can handle it. " I said while moving backwards until my back landed to the walls.

 


"You can't, stupid. Don't move. " she back fired me. Aish! How can she call me stupid? And when it comes to , it's like it went smooth to my ears. W-what??!!

 

 


I can feel now her breath to my face and I stop moving. I look up into her but she is immersed looking at my blood stain and she her lower lips like it is good food for her. I gulped. What is she thinking?

 

 


"Please do something or I will go now? Please say something." I said because its freaking me out! Even she is a goddess when you are having close proximity with her.

 


She glanced at me then I feel her hands cupping my cheeks firmly while she is leaning on me.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter