Chapter 3: Start of Everything

Forever

 

Yoona: “Oppa, do you know why ice cream is melting?” (Smiles)

Siwon: “Melt… maybe because it was not in the freeze?”

Yoona: (Shook her head) “Nope… It was because you are too hot to handle and that even ice cream can’t take your hotness!” (Siwon laughs)

Siwon: “Yah! Im Yoona since when did you become so corny?” (Yoona pout) “I’m sorry… Is there any next question?” (Smiles)

Yoona: “Oppa, why do rose had its torn?”

Siwon: “Rose? I don’t know?”

Yoona: (Sighed) “It was because the rose wants to protect herself but rose doesn’t even mean to hurt others…”

Siwon: “I get it!”

Yoona: “Now, do you know why rose losing its own petals?”

Siwon: “Because it was withered!” (Yoona shook her head.)

Yoona: “Just like our life… It has its own ending… But after the lost comes new beginning.”

Siwon: “Are we on Science class? Yoong, stop being so serious!”

Yoona: “I was just trying to share the things I learned from my life…” (Pouted.)

Siwon suddenly stood up from his chair and sat next to Yoona.

Siwon: “Im Choding grew up so well! Today is our first meeting anniversary! We shouldn’t be sad but instead we should be happy!” (Hugs Yoona)

Yoona: “Oppa, I wonder what happened these past few years… “ (Siwon broke the hug and stared at her doe eyes) “It seems like I’m the nerd now…” (Siwon laugh) “Yah! I’m not joking! Why is this happening on me? I’m supposed to be the bully!”

Siwon smiled at her and hugged her.

Siwon’s POV

Bully or nerd… Popular student or popular model… Nothing had changed… You are still Im Yoona, the girl I adore and I always love. The girl I want protect with my whole life… The girl I want to be with even after forever…

Yoona broke the hugged and gave a peck on his cheeks.

 

Yoona: “Let’s go?” [Siwon smiled and stood up]

Siwon: “You’re excited to meet Donghae!” [Pouted]

Yoona: “Yah! I’m not! Don’t be too jealous! We’re just friend! Besides, I look at him as my own older brother!” [Smiles]

 

They walked out of the restaurant when someone bumped to Yoona. The guys vowed down and apologize without looking at them. Siwon stared at him and felt a little angry on how the guy acted.

 

Siwon: “Yah! You made the girl almost fell and you only vowed at her without checking if she is okay?” [Sighed]

 

The guy turned to them and Yoona widened her eyes.

 

Yoona: “Taecyeon oppa…”

Taecyeon: “Oh! Yoona! How are you now? Aren’t you sick now?”

 

Siwon turned to Yoona. He was trying to know who that guy is by looking at her eyes.

 

Yoona: “Nice to see you Taecyeon oppa! But we are in a hurry! We got to go!” [Yoona dragged Siwon away]

 

Taecyeon’s POV

Oh Yoona, how long do you want to keep it? But, honestly I still love you and I’m willing to take care of you even though I know you will leave soon. Aish! Ok Taecyeon! She already rejected you! You are just her doctor in France! And now, that both of you are in Korea it will be really, really impossible! Besides, the guy with her looks like her boyfriend!

 

Siwon’s POV

Why do I feel like the guy that bumped into Yoona a while ago knows something about her, which I don’t know? Yoona are you really hiding something? And sick? What is he talking about? Are you sick and you are just hiding it? Choi Siwon! Trust her!

 

Yoona: “Oppa! Yah!” [Siwon shook her head and widened her eyes] “Are you spacing out? I’m talking to you!”

Siwon: “I’m just tired. I’m sorry! By the way, the guy we’ve met a while ago… Who is he?”

Yoona: [Laughs] “Gosh! Don’t tell me you are jealous with him?”

Siwon: [Smirks] “Me? Jealous?”

Yoona: “He was my doctor back in France. We were really close back then…”

Siwon: “What about now? Are you still close with him?”

Yoona: [Nods] “I’m completely ignoring him now…”

Siwon: “Why?”

Yoona: [Smiles] “That was nothing! Don’t mind that! That was totally not important now. The only important thing right now is you and me!”

Siwon: “Good!” [Siwon hugs her]

 

Siwon’s POV

I can feel something is weird. What really happened back then? I think I should figure it out! Yoona, why are you doing this to me? I thought everything will be okay after you remember me.

 

****

Tnx for reading my story :) Mind commenting?

Merry Christmas!