Chapter 1: Questions

Forever

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

 

     The girl I loved the most is right here by my side… But why is there a part of me saying that I will lose her soon? I stared at her while she is playing with her friends.  

***

Yoona: “Yah! Yuri ah! Why are you cheating?” (Yoona hit Yuri’s forehead and Yuri sent her death glare)

Siwon: “Stop it already! Yoong, I have to tell you something.”

 

     Yoona and the rest of them stared at me. I smiled at as I kneeled down.

 

Siwon: “Im Yoona will you be with me forever? Will you marry me?”

 

     Yoona stared at me as I showed her the ring. She smiled and nodded.

 

Jessica: “Yoona ah! Why don’t you answer him now? Yes or no?”

Yuri: “Don’t pressure her!” (Yuri pinched Jessica’s cheeks)

 

     I think Yoona noticed that I’m too nervous. She laughed at me.

 

Yoona: “Nervous much oppa?”

 

     I smiled at her and she stared at me with a serious face.

 

Yoona: “Yes, oppa… I will marry you!”

 

     I giggled as I placed the ring on her finger. I stood up and start hugging her tightly.

 

Taeyeon: “Our Yoong will marry! What about us?” (sobbing)

Seohyun: “Take care of my unnie, Siwon oppa!”

 

      I smiled at them as I gave an assurance look at them. Of course I will take care of her… forever…

 

Yoona: “Oppa wh…” (fainted)

 

     I catch Yoona as she fainted. What’s wrong with her? I thought she is more than fine and that she is more strong than I’ am.

 

Yuri: “Yoona!” (Yuri starts to panic.)

 

     I brought her to her room and we called a doctor. After a few minutes the doctor had arrived. He checks Yoona, who was still unconscious. We stared at her worriedly. Taeyeon started to cry like a crying elephant.

 

Tiffany: “Yah! Kim Taeyeon stop crying! My ears can’t take it!”

Sunny: “You are like a crying elephant!”

Yuri: “She is just over reacting!” (laughs)

Taeyeon: “You girls don’t know why I’ am crying like this! No one knows!” (she left the room)

 

     I stared at Taeyeon as she left the room. What is she talking about? Is Yoona hiding something from us? Questions suddenly flooded on my head after her words.

 

Doctor: “Is Miss Im suffered from heart pain before?”

 

     I suddenly remember the day before she left, she was holding her chest and breathing heavily. Is she sick?

 

Siwon: “Yes! But that was long ago!”

Doctor: “Oh well… I have to talk to her parents or her relatives! Where are they?”

Yuri: “Her parents are on abroad! Can you tell us what’s wrong with our friend?” (stared at the doctor worriedly)

Doctor: “I must inform her relatives first!”

Siwon: “I’m her fiancé! Mind telling me what is it?”

Yoona: “I’m fine! Don’t worry about me! Thank you, doctor! You can leave now!” (slowly get up)

 

     I stared at Yoona. Is she really fine? I don’t think she is… Yoona are you hiding something?

 

Yuri: “Yah! You made us worried!” (Hits her forehead)

Seohyun: “Unnie, why did you faint?”

Jessica: “Oh! Gosh! Don’t tell us you’re pregnant?”

Yoona: “I’m not!”  (laughs) “I’m just a bit tired nowadays.”

 

     I hugged Yoona and she hugs me back.

 

Siwon: “You made me so worried! I’m glad you are fine!”

 

     I know you are hiding something. I can feel it in my heart that there is something I need to know but why are you keeping that? Yoona, I love you and I trust you but why are you doing this to me?

***

Done with my first chapter! I hope people will love it!