Kihyun - Wake up

Monsta X Drabbles

So I watched Deokspatch and...the morning calls...I cringed with Kihyun but he is still an adorable shiet. You can probably tell that most of the dialogue is inspired by that~

-toffee13


On the outside I always looked clean cut, diligent. Definitely not striking anyone as the lazy type. Some might even say I'm bright and energetic. Well, these people haven't seen me on weekends.

I'm the type who, unless motivated to stay awake, could sleep my entire weekends away. Today was Saturday. I had gone to bed at midnight, and now it was 11:30 AM, close to noon. The doorbell rang, but as you guessed, I have not stirred from my deep slumber. A soft beep could be heard as someone pressed in the passcode, and then the three-tone beep that signified that the door had been unlocked. Yoo Kihyun was definitely awake too early on a Saturday morning, and had come over despite the fact that I have not answered a single one of his texts...being asleep still, of course. 

The bed dipped as Kihyun's knee sank into it. He glanced at my phone, which lay discarded on the other side of the bed, the little LED light flashing at the top; indicating notifications that I had not yet read. Gently, he shook my shoulder, "Hey". He got no response. "You're still not awake yet?" He pulled the blanket off and I whined at the lost of warmth, "Aigoo, are you still sleepy?" In my half asleep state, I had latched onto the nearest source of heat, Kihyun, "You have to wake up now." He brushes the hair off my face and I nuzzle deeper into him. "Are you going to wake up or not?", he sighs.

Somehow, he managed to get me into the washroom. I lazily brushed my teeth and heard him turn on the TV downstairs. When I finished washing my face, and changing into some comfortable shorts and a t-shirt, I went downstairs to find him sitting on the couch, watching some program. I plop myself next to him on the couch, and lean my head on his shoulder. He shifts a bit closer but continues watching said program with interest. I feel my eyelids grow heavy and give in. Dozing off once again. 

A soft voice calls me back, "Hmmm, what should I do? You keep on falling asleep on me." I think he notices me smile, because he starts to bargain with me. "If you wake up now, I'll give you a kiss." I hold back a giggle. "Is that not enough?" I snuggle closer. "Then if you wake up now, I'll give you five kisses! You have to wake up now! Okay?" He kisses me once on the cheek and I can feel his lips smiling. I open an eyelid to peek at him, catching that dip in his cheek; his dimples showing. Then I closed both eyes, as if I were saying, 'Deal, now kiss me.'


The font size is kind of messed up ahaha...Enjoy some Kihyun. His dimples are life <3

tumblr_o9khdqghjT1v1mpcwo3_r1_400.giftumblr_o977nsK09O1tduz8vo6_r1_400.giftumblr_o977nsK09O1tduz8vo10_r1_400.giftumblr_o9hrb92iZF1vyaarmo6_400.giftumblr_o9jfjsYSBm1vt0cfxo1_540.jpgtumblr_o9janhRzVO1vv60hvo1_400.giftumblr_o9do70h43B1vt036ao1_540.jpg

tumblr_o9jemorehZ1vt0cfxo1_400.jpg

Much love, 

toffee13

note: I write most of these drabbles at random...but feel free to suggest scenarios haha <3