Shownu - Body Contact (I couldn't think of a title lol)

Monsta X Drabbles

I enter the living room to find Shownu doing sit-ups while watching TV. "Shownu-ah, what should we do for dinner?" He grunts in reply. Aish...I walk over, sit in front of him and hold his feet as he comes up. Then I lean in and give him a quick peck.
"Wh-what are you doing?" A blush slowly creeps up his face.
I feign innocence,"I was asking what we're going to do for dinner."
"It's only 4", he says rubbing his neck and glancing at the clock.
"The fridge is empty..." He holds his hand up, and I attempt to pull him up. With both hands. He smiles and gives my arm a hard tug, causing me to tumble into his chest.
"Hey!” I protest, but he knows I don't hate it.
"Let's go grocery shopping then."
"Hmm, alright," Reluctantly, I pull myself away from his arms, "go change."

He raises his eyebrows, and gestures to his wife beater and basketball shorts "What do you mean, I'm already changed!" I scoff and leave to pull on a hoodie over my tank top, and changed into my jean shorts.

When I came out to the living room, Shownu was already in the doorway lacing up his running shoes. "Let's go now, we want to get back before dark," and we lace our hands together.

I run ahead of him, excited to be out in this good weather. Turning around, I spot him about 3 metres behind. He smiles and waves at me to come back. I giggle and continue to walk backwards, but my back comes into contact with someone, "Oh no, I'm so sor-" Before I know it, some guy has pulled me beside him and his arm is slung around my shoulders. He's all bones, I think. This doesn't feel right, and I tense up.
"How about hanging out with me as an apology?" I'm about to refute, but a strong force pushes the guy off of me. Shownu! I cling onto his arm and look at the guy who is stumbling to catch his balance. He looks at Shownu and I, and Shownu glares back. He then swears and walks off.
"Thanks," I say sheepishly.
"I know you have a wicked roundhouse kick, but I'd rather you not use it on the poor citizens of Korea." He gives me that endearing smile, puts his arm over my shoulder, and this time, we walk together. Strong and warm, I think. Just right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please enjoy some Shownu *I havve zero shame*

tumblr_nxud2z8Dmq1uw0vc5o1_1280.pngtumblr_o1tw1dQG4i1v2x1syo1_1280.png

tumblr_o9c3zpIBlK1ux4d3do1_540.jpg

tumblr_o9bprzZ0Mg1v8k3uxo1_400.jpgtumblr_o9bprzZ0Mg1v8k3uxo2_400.jpgtumblr_o9bprzZ0Mg1v8k3uxo3_400.jpgtumblr_o9bprzZ0Mg1v8k3uxo4_400.jpgtumblr_o9bae5eNSI1qg7ro1o2_250.gif

 

Much Love, 

toffee13