three

Flowery Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

three

 

They are on their way to the school’s gymnasium because the student council meeting is held there and after their meeting they have to continue decorating the place which they started already two days ago and would probably end before lunch because after lunch is the start of the Valentine’s day event.

 

“Are you not gonna change?” Chungha asked Sejeong to start a conversation with the girl since their walk was too quiet.

 

“Nope. It’s not like i’m gonna stay there for long.” Sejeong said as she started to sway their hands like what she always does which made Chungha smile. Their dorm is inside the campus anyway so she can just enter it easily even if she’s just wearing pajamas.

 

“Oh you’re not helping today?” The older girl asked because she thought Sejeong was gonna come and help again like what she was doing last two days ago.

 

“No, sorry unnie~~ but i’m just gonna sleep all day since I woke up pretty early today.” She tried really hard not to mention what happened this morning so it wouldn’t be too awkward between them.

 

“It’s fine, helping us for two days is more than enough help. You’re too nice Sejeong-ah~” Chungha stopped walking then patted Sejeong’s head.

 

“Now go home and sleep, kid! We’re here so i’m going inside already so you should head back too.” Sejeong didn’t notice that they’re already at the gym but she stopped Chungha from entering.

 

“Unnie! I’m not going back yet until you finish your food right in front of me!” She said while walking ahead of Chungha to go inside the building. She sat at one of the bleacher’s and opened a container full of kimbap.

 

“What are you still doing there unnie?” She yelled from the inside of the gym to Chungha who’s still outside facing the girl at the side. While chuckling she walked her way inside and sat beside the girl.

 

“Where did you get this from?” Chungha doesn’t remember having kimbaps last night for dinner. Sejeong just grinned at her, raising a piece of a nicely cut kimbap in front of her face, offering her to eat which the older girl gladly accepted.

 

“Where?” The older girl insisted on getting an answer from the latter even if is still full of kimbap because she didn’t know that Sejeong actually put two in .

 

“OH SHOOT! Wait here unnie I forgot something…” She didn’t even wait for Chungha to asnwer her back, she just dashed out of the gym running.

 

Chungha was left all alone wondering where could Sejeong ran off to. Still chewing the delicious food she was fed on, she saw that Sejeong left her phone beside the container of the kimbap. Since Chungha was bored, she took it and opened it. 

 

She that it was a picture of them together during their first year in the dorms. She just smiled and put it back where she got it. Right after she put it back, she heard steps near the gym and saw that it  was Sejeong.

 

“Here you go……unnie.” It looked like she was out of breath as she put a water bottle in Chungha’s hands.

 

“Where were you?” Chungha said while reaching out for her handkerchief in her pocket to wipe the sweat beads that formed in Sejeong’s forehead. Seeing that she still can’t quite speak from her huffing and puffing, she offered the water to her.

 

“Here drink this first.” Without thinking, she just accepted it and drank almost half of it while Chungha was still wiping her sweat.

 

“Uhhh thank you unnie… well you see unnie I forgot to bring you water so I bought—” She said as she gave back the water to Chungha but as she did, her eyes widened  realizing that she just drank the water she just got for Chungha.

 

“I DRANK YOUR WATER! Wait here i’ll just—” She was preparing to go and buy water again, when she was stopped by Chungha and when she faced the older girl, she saw that her unnie was giggling.

 

“Is there something funny, unnie?” She tilted her head to the side thinking of what might be the reason behind Chungha’s giggles.

 

“It’s nothing, you’re just cute that’s all.” With that Sejeong thanked herself that she was already blushing because of running around that it won’t be that obvious because heat came back flushing in her face again.

 

“By the way, you don’t need to buy me another water. You didn’t finish this anyway.” Showing her the water bottle Sejeong drank on which still has more than half of it then drank a little.

 

“B-but I already drank on that….” Her face blushed even more, if that’s even possible seeing that Chungha drank it, it’s like they already had an indirect kiss.

 

‘Shoot I said no more stuttering…’

 

“It’s fine, it’s not like we don’t do that anyway unless you have a cold…. do you have a cold?” Chungha just snickered at the flushed Sejeong in front of her.

 

“Well I guess you don’t, so why don’t you just eat with me then?” Then she just took three pieces of kimbap and shoved it in Sejeong’s mouth.

 

“That’s for putting in two kimbaps in my mouth a while ago and not answering me.” Even if Sejeong wanted to say somehting, was too full so she had no choice but to finish it first. 

 

“I’m sorry hehe…. and these kimbap? I made it last night, you didn’t know because you fell asleep right after we ate dinner last night.” Chungha was about to say something when a piece of kimbap was also shoved in .

 

“It’s fine unnie, you’re welcome.” Sejeong showed her the brightest smile she could muster but she was answered by Chungha’s slap in the thigh.

 

“Yah, it would’ve been better if you didn’t shove one in my mouth you know?” She raised her voice jokingly but she heard a shy Sejeong reply.

 

“But I wanted to feed you….” 

 

“Well that’s also good!” Sejeong looked up at a smiling Chungha. 

 

“Say ahh unnie…” 

 

They spent good twenty minutes feeding each other because Chungha insisted that she won’t eat, if Sejeong won’t accept the kimbap she’ll give to the girl. They also shared the same water bottle even though Sejeong said she’ll just buy her own on the way back to the dorm but what can she do about a stubborn president.

 

“Thanks for today Sejeong~~” Then she patted the younger’s head like what she always does. Sejeong was about to answer back to her unnie when they were interrupted by a loud noise that entered the gym.

 

“Annyeong unnies! Good morning!” For the second time today, Sejeong got annoyed at Mina again but now its because she just ruined her perfect moment with her unnie.

 

“Sorry about Mina unnies, I think I fed her too much breakfast for her to be this hyper…” Mina was followed by her girlfriend, Sohye, and another council member, Yoojung. Chungha gestureed to them that it was fine.

 

“Where’s Kyulkyung?” The president went down to greet them as she wondered about where could their treasurer be and she was pretty sure she didn’t see her when she passed by the kitchen back in the dorm.

 

“Oh… that unnie? She’s still in her bed when Mina woke me up and I think Doyeon’s with her as well.” Sohye just shrugged as she answered Chungha’s question.

 

“They’re probably making out like there’s no tomorrow again.” Yoojung said which made all of them laugh.

 

“Don’t worry… i’ll tell her to go here when I get back at the dorm.” Sejeong said as she clean up the place where they ate and arranged the container back to the brown bag then she walked down from the bleachers.

 

“Bye guys… bye unnie, you’re welcome~” Sejeong even winked at her and then she was on her way to the door but Chungha called her. Sejeong was thinking if she should look back because the last time this happened, it was so embarrassing for her.

 

“Sejeong-ah! Wait you forgot something.…” But since Sejeong is Sejeong and Chungha is still Chungha, Sejeong walked back in front of Chungha and was about to ask the older girl what she left when she felt a kiss in her cheek. She was frozen from the touch.

 

“You forgot my thank you kiss. Now go wake Kyulkyung up for us.” Chungha chuckled then held Sejeong’s shoulder and turned her around. She even slapped the younger girl’s to push her. So 

 

Sejeong didn’t really have a choice but to go already and she’s really embarrassed that the kids were there to see that. She just started to jog back to their dorm thinking of what just happened.

 

‘Calm down, Sejeong. Calm down. Remember it’s the last day.’

 

**Back in the Gym

 

“Wow unnie, i’m starting to think that the giant was right…. maybe you’re really an unnie?” Yoojung said once Sejeong was out of sight.

 

“Shhh… let’s start decorating already, okay?” Chungha just ignored her question and even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter