one

Flowery Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one

 

02/09/16

 

“Annyeong unnie~” A smiling Sejeong with her hands in her back holding something came inside the office of the student council and went straight to the busy president not even bothering to greet the other members. 

 

“Wow Sejeong unnie, we’re here as well…” Kim Doyeon, a visitor too, told the skipping girl, still wearing her cheerleader uniform because she just came from their practice and now she’s sitting beside her lovely girlfriend while her arm is around the girl. Kyulkyung, their treasurer, just laughed at her girlfriend and hugged her from the side.

 

“Yah Doyeon-ah! Of course she won’t notice us all she sees is Chungha unnie hahaha” Yoojung said, teasing their unnie who just went inside the office.

 

But all of those were just unnoticed by Sejeong who’s just focused on a certain brunette and just made her back face all the other members just to face Chungha.

 

“Hey Sejeong unnie, what’s that—” Sohye, being the curious girl she is, was gonna ask about the 4 roses her unnie was holding behind her but was stopped when a hand went into .

 

“Sohye-ah shhhh…you’re ruining the surprising moment and that’s why she’s hiding it.” Her girlfriend, Mina stopped her which makes sense because out of everyone, Mina is the most supportive to Sejeong well except Chungha, of course.

 

Chungha is busy doing all the work left to do for the incoming  valentine’s day event because she saw that everyone’s already tired. Well it’s already 4 hours past their dismissal and they all stayed just to finish everything. So she suggested that she’d be the one to finish it.

 

“Annyeong Sejeong-ah~” Chungha looked up at the girl and smiled, trying to sound cheerful but of course Sejeong, her friend, knew that it wasn’t the usual bright Chungha. The older girl looked really tired and you’ll know it when you look at her eyes.

 

“Don’t overwork yourself Chungha unnie, make those dimwits do some of the work too…” Sejeong pouted and slammed one hand in the table and looked at her back glaring at the other people who’s resting.

 

Since Sejeong slammed at table in front of her, now she’s a little bit leaning towards the front because of that Chungha noticed the glare Sejeong is giving to the members and just laughed a bit before fixing all her things preparing to go home already. 

 

After that she sees that Sejeong is still arguing with the kids, she stood up but of course Sejeong isn’t aware because she’s too busy glaring at the members of the student council. 

 

“What kind of student council members are you? You’re not even helpi—” Chungha put her hand in Sejeong’s cheeks and turned her head to face the older girl which made the glaring girl turn really red.

 

“Dont worry Sejeong-ah, i’ll just continue tomorrow, okay?” Sejeong can’t even bring herself to say a word, so she just answered with a nod trying to smile but ended up showing an awkward smile. Deep inside, she’s praying that Chungha won’t notice that her face is hot due to blushing since the girl is still holding her cheeks.

 

“Okay then that’s good! Thank you for your concern~” Almost immediately, Sejeong was about to reply to the older girl but it just so happened that she didn’t get to say anything because she was too shocked when Chungha kissed her cheek. 

 

was ajar still shocked on what happened but was woken up from her thoughts when she felt a poke in her cheeks

 

“Hey Sejeong-ah, was my kiss that good?” Chungha joked to Sejeong and laughed that’s why Sejeong just laughed as well but an awkward one.

 

“Chungha unnie is such an HAHAHA!” Doyeon said and then laughed out loud but Kyulkyung slapped her shoulder.

 

“Yah watch your language! Or maybe she really just doesn’t know lol!” Then they both laughed together.

 

After the laughter Chungha and Sejeong (awkward laugh for her), Chungha fixed herself again preparing to leave already but Sejeong caught her hand.

 

“Uhm u-unnie here…” Sejeong then brought the 4 pink roses from her back in front to give it to Chungha.

 

“S-someone asked me to give this to y-you.” Sejeong can’t help but stutter while giving her the flowers.

 

“Gosh! Such a liar Kyulkyung unnie! Aigooo!” Doyeon overreacted but then she got a glare from Sejeong while the others were just laughing.

 

“Ohhhh~ Wow! Can you tell that person my thanks?”

 

“Of course she can Chungha unnie, right Sejeong unnie?” Somi answered for Sejeong, looking at her while wiggling her brows.

 

“Well that’s great! Let’s go home guys!” Chungha told everyone which they gladly took into action and immediately went running outside.

 

Sejeong who was still glaring at certain maknaes got surprised again when she saw that everyone was running outside already.

 

“Let’s go Sejeong-ah.” She saw that Chungha was already holding her hand and was ready to leave so she just nodded and smiled her usual bubbly smile. Then they started walking home and of course, holding hands.

 

So everyone walked to their dorm house. All of them lives at the same house because they were assigned there since the beginning of their year in this school. It has been three years for SeChung while only two years for the kids.

 

As they were walking, Chungha started a conversation with an unusually quiet Sejeong.

 

“Sejeong-ah, how was your day?” Chungha asked and looked at her side.

 

“It was okay same old same old. School’s so boring.” Sejeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter