F.I.V.E.

Our Fake Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo entered the kitchen, to make French toast as breakfast for herself since she has no schedule at all for the whole day. While humming to her favorite song by Junsu JYJ ‘Found You’, she kept moving swiftly in the kitchen, grabbing the ingredients needed. After done making her breakfast, she was going to sit when she heard the front door let out some beeping sound, indicating there’s a person punching down the door code.

 

She walked to the door and as she was about to open it, the person from another side had already beats her. “Oh, Jonginie!” Jihyo’s eyes widen when she saw Jongin’s face appeared behind the door at the early morning.

 

So, apparently, it was not the first time Jongin has passed by her apartment. Actually he keeps visiting her every time he or she doesn’t have schedule, and Jihyo just doesn’t mind that. She even gives her house’s code to Jongin because sometimes he will stay at hers whenever she went outstation for works. This is just to prove to the public that they’re officially dating, nothings more than that.

 

Dropping his backpack to the floor, Jongin immediately grabs Jihyo’s small body and put her in his embrace. For Jihyo, she of course was shocked with his sudden action but she could do nothing as she felt that she was needed by his side at that time. Jihyo brings her hand and pat his back slowly as Jongin started to sob on her shoulder. She then pulled away after they had spent about five minutes being stayed like that in front of the door. “Just cry as you want, but promise me, after you stop it, then don’t dare you cry because of her anymore.” Jihyo said with a stern gaze, while cupping Jongin’s face and slowly wipe his tears on his cheek using her thumbs.

 

 “What happened? Why are you crying like a baby, Kim Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter