F.O.U.R.

Our Fake Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo has realized that she and Jongin were texting each other too often recently. Starting from the simple ‘morning’, ’evening’ and ‘night’ from Jongin until ‘what’re you doing right now?’ or ‘have you eaten?’ or ‘whar’re your next schedule’ or ‘are you already wanna sleep? Can I call you first?’ and so on. Ji Hyo can’t help but to reply all the messages that Jongin kept send to her, and if she didn’t do that, she’ll get complained from the boy. Sometimes, Ji Hyo just wondered what do the often messages have relation with his mega planning to make his first love get jealous. It’s not like she can see or read them in Jongin’s phone.

 

“Hye~ Ji Hyo noona.” Ji Hyo lifted her head, to see D.o.’s smiling face who approaching her in a few steps. She quite shocked to see him being there. Yup, actually she and Jongin were supposed to meet that day and Jongin just decided to ditch D.o. and Kwang Soo for that meeting. After came back from their Exosplanet’s tour concert in Beijing, ChangSha and Hong Kong, Jongin urged to meet her since they’re not meeting each other for almost a month.

 

“Waiting for Jongin? He’s gonna take time to park his car. I just came here to get my coffee and don’t worry, I’ll be left for good after I get my coffee.” D.o. said as he see that he should not interference his best friend’s date.

 

“Aniya, D.o.-ah! Why need to left in a hurry? Just sit here and join us, of course while drinking your coffee.” Ji Hyo didn’t want D.o. to distance himself or being awkward for nothing with her.

 

D.o. shook his head politely. “It’s okay noona. I already have my date. I need to go and meet with In Sung hyung for some matters and I also don’t want to interrupt Jongin’s bonding time with his girlfriend. You just don’t know how much he was whining for a month, for not be able to see you. All people can tell he’s just in love.” D.o. just murmured the last part but what make Ji Hyo more eager to know is the first sentence.

 

“D-did he say that? D-Did he say it’s because he can’t meet with me that’s why he kept whining?” Ji Hyo just stuttered in front of D.o.. She didn’t know why but the fact someone being likes that for not seeing her, it was a new. Ji Hyo never has this feeling.

 

D.o. looked in a bit dazed for seconds to recall back, before continued to say, “He really doesn’t state that. It was just his actions.” Ji Hyo sighed, she didn’t feel relief at all but to feel more frustrated. Sure he was whining but it’s not because of her, D.o-ssi. It was because of someone else. Ji Hyo said in her mind.

 

“But he was not like this before. Jongin, is just a kid who always dance for all the times, or hang out and played with the other guys. But now, he keeps spending his most time with his not so famous phone. Whenever we went to overseas, he really glued himself to the phone. Did he was texting you, noona? I’m worried if actually he spent his time watching the .” D.o. said in a serious tone but Ji Hyo can’t help herself, laughing at the worried D.o.. Now she knows why Jongin can be so close to D.o.. He maybe looks small and young but his maturity is the best. At least, compared to Jongin.

 

“Yeah, he did sometimes messaging me. So, you don’t have to worry D.o.-ah. If he’s really watching the , I’ll be the first one to twist his ears.”

 

D.o. nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter