T.H.I.R.T.E.E.N.

Our Fake Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jihyo..” Jongin called her name, while preventing her from step any further.

 

“What’s more do you want, Jongin! Is it not enough with what you’re saying just now?? Is there anything else that I should know? For God sake, just tell me, Kim Jongin!!” She threw away her phone on the marble coffee table, making Jongin startled.

 

He gulped down his saliva because that was the first time he saw Jihyo in this kind of state. “Jihyo.. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.”

 

She scoffed. “What is actually of your sorry for? For making me pretend to be your fake girlfriend? Or for making me fall for you? Or for making me look like a fool, huh?” She started to hit Jongin’s broad chest. He didn’t avoid any single hit from her and as the hit is weakling, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer.

 

“Jihyo, please. I’m sorry okay.”

 

“Tell me, Kim Jongin. During this while, the way you treat me nicely, is it that also one of your acting?”

 

“Jihyo, can you please listen to me first?!!” Jongin tired. Today has been such a long day for him. He just got back from London, and now he needs to face himself with the matter that he himself had created. With SooJung just now and then Jihyo. Thus, he accidentally blurted out and slightly raised his voice.

 

Jihyo shook her head, disbelieve with Jongin’s answer. “And the kiss. Don’t tell me, it’s also a fake?!!” She screamed hysterically. Jongin frowned. Somehow, he doesn’t like where the fighting is going. “You’re just faking it, don’t you?? You’re faking it, just to get her! You’re faking that !!” Jihyo start to curse, making Jongin grew angry with her.

 

Without further thought, he then pulled Jihyo harshly before he sealed his lips with her. Jihyo’s eyes widen, registering the fact that Jongin start to abuse her with the kiss. And when she tried to escape from Jongin’s grip, the boy hardly throws Jihyo on the couch. “What’re you trying to do, Jongin?”

 

By just looking at his stern gaze, Jihyo was having goosebumps. He then placed his finger to her soft lips.

 

“Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter