T.W.E.L.V.E.

Our Fake Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Exo Kai just left his girlfriend for another girl!’

‘Daebak! What he’s trying to show here? A baddas image of boyfriend!’

‘Poor Jihyo unnie. She cried when Kai did leave her alone in the restaurant. At first, they were looked happy together but not until when there’s a girl who approached them, and Kai was chasing her when she ran away from the restaurant. What make it worst, Ravi VIXX pushed Jihyo unnie and unnie just fell to the floor. I just can’t imagine that scene can happen in front of my eyes.’

‘Ravi?? How can he was showing a bad attitude towards woman when he’s actually an idol!’

‘Funny enough! They’re just announced their relationship but now, Kai was chasing another girl. What a great way to create a controversy!’

‘SM should band Kai from Exo! He’s acting like a brat already. Jihyo unnie doesn’t deserve a guy like him.’

‘Who is that girl btw?’

‘No need to ask. I’m sure she’s the ex-girlfriend of Kai, the mysterious girl from the same company.’

‘Oh, I thought he’s already move on.’

‘He’s better move on now, or if not he need to take care of his . I want Gary oppa just killed him, for mistreating Jihyo unnie.’

 

Jihyo sighed after she read all the comments by netizens. So, apparently there was a footage video of all the scenes that was happened at the restaurant, starting from Jongin standing up and chasing Soojung, until the part when Ravi intentionally pushed her away. After spending about half an hour crying on the cold floor, without anyone who’s brave enough to go and calm her, she finally put a little strength to stand up and walking out from the restaurant with her own messy feeling. Back to her apartment, she tried to call Jongin for numerous times but the boy didn’t even bother to pick up her calls.

 

“The number you have called is unavailable, please try again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter