Evil Grin + Evil Laugh = Someone Save Me Now!

His Shy Confession

 

CNU POV

 

Break time was one of the many times that I loved. Another time that I loved was spending time with _________. Whenever I call her, it just makes my day. Whenever she texts me cute texts, it makes me smile like a man in love but the thing is that we’re not in a relationship with each other. A text came through to my phone. Of course it was from __________

 

‘Oppa, when are you going to call me!! I’m bored out of my mind :P

-The Bored Child >_<’

 

A grin formed on my face. I could hear the giggles of my follow members from behind me but I ignored it to reply. Half way through my message another text message came through. With the hopes of it being another one from _____ I quickly opened it to find out it was from but my hopes slowly turned into annoyance to the member who just dared to text me while I was busy.

 

‘You should really see your face. You look like a love-sick puppy,

-Jinyoung’

 

I turned looked up too see Jinyoung giving me an evil grin. My phone beeped again.

 

‘Just confess already’

 

I gave him the ‘and-how-do-you-suppose-i-do-that-look’.

 

‘Call her, tell her you will meet her at Starbucks in 20 minutes’

 

I don’t know what this boy is planning but I decided to call her. I watched as Jinyoung got up from his spot and moved and sat next to me.

“What was up with the whole texting thing?” My phone beeped again. I looked down to see the message.

 

‘Cause I felt like it, now call her!’

 

I rolled my eyes as I dialed her number.

“Hello?” Her sweet voice sang through the phone.

““Ehh? You sound bored.” I said in my husky voice. Beside me Jinyoung gave me the thumbs up.

“Just a little.” I chuckled a bit for no reason at all.

“That’s not the _____ I know. Usually she would be out partying with everyone.”

“Well everyone decided to ditch ______ for the holidays.” She’s so cute using her own name in her sentence.

“Well, I haven’t ditched you have I.” I grinned. Jinyoung was moving his hands about telling me to hurry up.

“Well, actually you have. I haven’t seen you in like forever.” She whined.

“Forever just pushing it isn’t it?”

“Maybe a little.”

“Well, I hope you are prepared to go out for a bit. I’ll text you the place. You better be there.” This plan of his better work whatever it is.

“Ehh?”

“Goodbye _________”

 

I quickly hung up and texted her the place.

 

‘Starbucks, 20 Minutes

-Oppa’

 

“So Mr. Love Expert, what is your plan for this confession?” I asked Jinyoung who was currently busy writing something down.

“Oh you just wait and see this great plan of mine. Hehehe...” He gave me that evil grin. Evil Grin + Evil Laugh = Someone save me now!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note : Aren't these two cute together? 

Omo... these two are so cute... ahhh just kill me now why don't you

Part Two!! 

Love, Comment, Share the love <3