20 Minutes

His Shy Confession

 

___________ POV

 

Why can’t we even spend time together like how we use to? Yeah, we still text but that's not the same as meeting each other in real life now is it. I sighed and crashed back down onto the not so comfortable oddly shaped chair.

“Darling, why don’t you go outside and get some fresh air? Its not good to stay inside all the time. Why not go and meet some friends?” Umma said as she shuffled through the living room. For one, I didn’t want to go outside because it was cold. Friends? Well, most of them have left the country or gone into the countryside for the holidays. “Ohh, why don’t you go see that good-looking boy? What’s his name? Ahh... Shinwoo isn’t it?” She said as she came back through the livng room again carrying a big basket filled of washing. She stopped right in front of me and gave me a stern but loving look.

“His name is Dong Woo. Shin Dongwoo not Shinwoo, that’s his stage name.” I said.

“Hmm... Same thing...” She walked as I rolled my eyes. At that moment my phone beeped telling me someone wanted to talk to me. Speaking of the devil, it was him.

“Hello?” I said in a not really interested tone.

“Ehh? You sound bored.” His voice rang through my phone. Every time he called, his voice made me melt. I let out a chuckle and smiled a bit.

“Just a little.” He chuckled a bit.

“That’s not the _____ I know. Usually she would be out partying with everyone.”

“Well everyone decided to ditch ______ for the holidays.” I said in third person.

“Well, I haven’t ditched you have I.” I could tell he was grinning.

“Well, actually you have. I haven’t seen you in like forever.” I started grinning.

“Forever just pushing it isn’t it.”

“Maybe a little.”

“Well, I hope you are prepared to go out for a bit. I’ll text you the place. You better be there.”

“Ehh?”

“Goodbye _________” The dial tone rang through my ears. Moments later, my phone went off. I opened the text to see a place name.

 

‘Starbucks, 20 minutes

   -Oppa’

 

Does he really think I could get ready in 20 minutes? Aish... That boy is pushing it.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note : Part 1

_______ POV is the first part. I have a feeling this could be at least 3 parts at the most. 

Enjoy, love, comment 

Peace out <3 :)