You'll See Why....

His Shy Confession

 

Your Text

His Text 

 

 

___________ POV

 

So, I’m sitting in Starbucks with Jinyoung in full, how do I say, spy wear.

“Is there a reason why you're here and not Dongwoo?” I asked him. I watched as grabbed out his phone and started to text something. Next minute, my phone beeped.

 

‘You’ll see why...hehehe’

 

The scary thing is that I looked up to see him grinning at me in a really weird way.

“Okay then...” A familiar figure entered. I motioned him over but he ignored me and sat at the table in front of Jinyoung and I.

“And this is my curtain call to leave. See Ya _____” He waved as he ran off out the door. Looking at him confused, I felt my phone vibrate in my hands.

 

‘Hello :P’

 

It was him. I looked over to him but he was reading a book. Did I ever mention his side profile is really good to look at? I texted him back.

 

‘Why don’t you come sit over here?’

 

I watched him get his phone and smile. Moments later I got a message.

 

‘Because, we can’t be seen in public or people might think that we’re dating or something :)’

 

I pouted and started to write a strongly worded message but was interrupted by another message.

 

‘Don’t pout like that or I might have to pinch you cheeks,’

 

I started to blush. But why?

‘Aigoo, You’re too cute.’

 

Was it me or is it getting very warm in here?

 

‘>.< Just come over here so I can talk to you face to face :P’

 

I looked up to see him grinning at his phone.

 

‘Don’t wanna :P I’m having fun teasing you over text, hmm.. Can I ask you something?’

 

Wonder what he wants?

‘What?’

 

This time it took him a while to reply. I watched him type something then un-type something.

 

‘Hurry up... I don’t got all day’

 

‘____________,’

 

‘Yes Dongwoo,’

 

‘Would you be my girlfriend?’

 

I looked up too see him looking at me with that dorky smile that I loved. A soft smile formed on my face.

 

‘Should I take that sweet smile as a yes??’

 

‘Yes ^-^’

We both looked up at each other at the same time and something clicked. I still don’t get why he couldn’t just ask me without having to text it.

 

‘My turn to ask a question, Why didn’t you just ask me in real life rather than over text?’

 

‘It was Jinyoung idea. He’s in a texting mood thing. _________, I’m happy I can finally call you mine,’

 

I smiled and was going to text him back until we both received a message at the same time.

 

‘So, I’m guessing you two are together?

-Cupid’

 

We both looked around looking for the same person, the person who just decided to ruin our moment. Jinyoung was sitting on a bench with the other members outside the café. He waved while giving that grin I really didn’t like. I watched as Dongwoo got up from his seat and went outside. They saw him coming and started to run.

“Ahhh!! The Bear has a woken from his sleep!!! Save me!!” Jinyoung yelled as they run to the van. My phone beeped one more time.

 

‘I’m sorry about them. I’ll see you later okay, ______ I know this is early in our relationship but... I love You.’

 

I grinned like a love sick puppy and replied.

 

‘I love you too Dongwoo...’ 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note

Finished! Thanks for reading!! Comment, Share the Love <3

Peace out for now :P