days into weeks, weeks into months.

Take my Hand, Trust me.

Chapter three.

 

When the realisation hit them it felt like the great wall of china had been slabbed into their faces. The both felt like marshmellows inside but the reality was a great struggle was a head, like most idol couples. However Mino didn't want Suhyun to be in the position she was in, being hated upon and shun because of his popularity. He took to SNS to defend her only for the backlash to get worse and their stories become more and more prominent. They were called the star crossed lovers of YG entertainment because everyone saw the couple as completely unpredictable. Mino was much older and however mature Suhyun appeared she was still only a girl, words could hurt more than Mino wanted to admit.

Before the situation could get worse YG called Mino and Suhyun in for damage control to understand exactly what was going on. "He was just defending me. He was trying to make his fans understand. He doesn't like me." Suhyun went on. "She is lying, I like her. We are dating. We have been for a little while." Mino stated firmly shocking suhyun, the management and YG. "I think I love her and would rather admit to it than try and hide a relationship. I don't want to lie about my feelings anymore." Mino sighed and sat back down looking at Suhyun with a pained look. She blushed profussly but didn't know what else to do but to go along with what Mino had said. "I don't think Suhyun realised we were dating. I would consider it dating but she puts herself down to much to realise I actually liked her." A soft sigh was heard from YG. "YA! What am I to do with you kids? You guys just casue me more and more problems." 

"Suhyun-ah, How do you feel about Mino? Truthfully, I don't want you to lie to me about this." He gave her a pointed look and hoped she would at least be less direct with Mino. Suhyun  coyly slide some hair behind her ear before taking a deep breath. "I really like Mino oppa. But I will do whatever you think is best." suhyun had always been a people pleaser and tried to make everything easier for everyone by putting herself last. "Ya! Truthfully. Do not think about any of us. Think personally what do you want to do?" He stared her down. "I want to keep seeing Mino oppa, even if I get hate over it." A large sigh was heard from many female staff over their complete adorable and cute feelings. 

"Get me publishing manager choi." Yg spoke into his phone. Within a few minutes the management staff for each artist left the room and Yg papa sat with his too artist and managing publishing manager. "Okay we are going to a small intimate interview with you two about your relationship right now. You will answer truthfully and purposefully. If there is something that shouldn't been known by the public myself and manager choi will edited out okay?" He looked at the younger artist and both seemed exicted about the prospects together. "Yes." they replied in unison. 

 

Authours notes; okay super short add on will be updating soon. i have also added the first chapter from my one shot group please enjoy and will update soon.

 

lots of love 

laura