He is my favorite Oppa.

Take my Hand, Trust me.

After the one dance session Mino and Suhyun had together they began to meet up regularly. Despite the Suhyun decided Mino was very childish and Mino had decided Suhyun was rather mature. Seemingly their friendship meant they meet in the middle. Luckily after that day Mino's manager was able to contact AKMU's manager to return the phone to suhyun. They meet the next day and suhyun's power of cuteness also meant talking Mino into buying her ice cream. They had exchanged numbers and Mino promised to help Suhyun later on with her dancing, if she so needed it, but he hoped she would call just to hang out. It had been a long time since he meet a girl who could just make him smile without trying. She was goofy and cute, she loved who she was and was loved by other for it. 

Suhyun never thought she would find someone who seemed so tough and hard, but was an actual marshmellow. He always made her smile and was like a warm hug. He was the perfect guy in her eyes, she knew that he was on another level and completely out her her league. She suspected that he wanted to keep in contact out of pity but she hoped it was otherwise. They pulled funny faces in the halls passing each other and sent an awful lot of emjoi's inbetween their little chat, but no one understood how they had matched up. Mino was cool calm relaxed layed back, sometimes overly playful but Suhyun was just a figure of constant happiness and playfulness which they thought Mino would tirer of but he seemed to pick up everytime Suhyun was just close by. She was his energiser and He was her protecter. 

 

It had been a while since they started hanging out, Mino had decided if Suhyun wouldn't make the first move, he would have to. And in that movement the two became almost joint at the hip. However much Suhyun hung out with lee hi and her brother she was always wondering when she could meet up with Mino next. She watched him constantly on his show performances and when a new article came out she was always one of the first readers. She felt like a really lucky stalker. Mino had constantly kept watched over all of suhyun's movements even more so than Suhyun over his own. he checked in with her manager and her friends, however always insuring their secrecy as he didn't want to be found out. He was slowly falling in love with her at first and now it felt like he was skydiving into it and didn't want to pull the coord to slow down. But he didn't know this. 

 

AKMU had just had part one of their comeback promotions and were constantly busy promoting and having permanant slots on TV shows, their lives had become a constant rollercoaster of events. Suhyun's diet was a little out of wak but she managed to kept to her goal. And Chanhyuk managed to keep up with producing music for the part two fo the album and the other singers requesting songs from the young genius. However Suhyun was currently underfirer for resent comments in an interview with entertainment weekly. She was asked about her close relationship with Mino which was becoming more and more apparent to the public with their instagram updates and actions towards each other. She was attacked because people were jealous, all she could do was use words that would stab Mino in the heart without knowing. 

"Mino Oppa, he is one of the best Oppa's in the company. he is caring and considerate. But I don't think I am his type, because he is so friendly things appear differently." She laughed. "He is one of my favourite Oppa, but I think that is all there is too it." She had a sad look on her face during the broadcast. Before Mino could watch the interview any further he changed the channel, missing the most important part. "You seem upset you are only friends?" The interviwer asked gaging her expression. "Well you see, when you are friends with such a charming oppa. It is very hard not to fall for him. But I know he wouldn't like me." Suhyun answered honestly. "Ya! You aren't suppose to say that. Pabo." Chanhyuk said trying to lighten the mood. Suhyun giggled "Well I was taught to be honest. But don't worry inner circle you Oppa wouldn't like a girl like me. But I will make sure he is yours only." Shooting a finger heart at the camera. "Inner Circle I love you." 

After the interview had gone out it was big news within the industry that Suhyun had feelings for Mino, but he had yet to find out. After seeing the interview and getting upset over only being an good oppa to Suhyun, he decided to work meliciously on his music for 3 days straight he had yet to leave his personal studio. Going over new lyrics and composing new songs, to the point that he could no longer hear the music he wanted just imagining suhyun's voice singing the chorus after his raps. After the third day and limited communication with everyone suhyun was worried. She calle dall the members and management of Winner, who had recieved little information as to where Mino was but notification he was okay as it was. She felt embrassed after the interview and didn't know what to say but now her worry was above her embrassement. 

Mino's phone buzzed continousy fro about 2 minutes before he realised someone was calling, he took a look at the caller ID and answered without thinking. "Oppa?" He heard her soft voice question down the phone. "Damn stupid phone...It's his voicemail grr. I will wait for the beep. God maybe he doesn't want anything to do with me after my confession. Ahhh" Suhyun began to talk to herself without realising the phone was still on, until she her a chuckle from the Mino. "Mino oppa? Is that you?" she whispered. "Yes, suhyunnie. Whats up?" He tired to sound casually, but his voice became pained nearing the end. "I was just worried about you, you haven't replied to any of my messages. And I couldn't get hold of you. I am sorry about the interview. I do like you... but I am sure it is just a crush you don't have to worry." Suhyun new in herself it wasn't just a crush but couldn't lose Mino as an Oppa. 

 

There was a long pause of silent on the other end. "Oppa?" she questioned again. "Wait...hold on a minute. You like me?" He questioned down the phone. "yes, isn't that why you have been ignoring me because I confused on weekly idol?" Suhyun questioned. "You said we were just friends and I was a good oppa..." Suhyun hummed in agreement. "And went onto say I obviously wasn't your type and although I like you, yuo couldn't possibly like me." A silent Oh came out of Mino's mouth realsiing he didn't finish watching the interview. "Suhyunnie do you truly like me?" He questioned with the new information dawning upon him. "I wouldn't lie on TV and be slaughtered by your fans for no reason."