The first chapters

Take my Hand, Trust me.

Teach me to dance

Suhyun had spent three hours going over dance moves from other groups to try to improve her ability at dancing and she still felt completely uncomfortable and a mess. Over and over she repeated the same moves, slowly there were less mistakes but the film always looked stiff and awkward, her fingers curled in frustrations. She try to move in flow and match the song but every time she looked like a robot. In frustration she played F**KBOY by Jay park and bounced around the room rapping allowed to herself. As she did this Mino walked past the practice room. Hearing the music he wondered who could be in there, he heard a melodolic voice rapping along with the harsh and adult words. pearing through the window he saw the small figure bounce around the room rapping allowed like she was on stage and pumping up a crowd. She wasn't a bad rapper either. He slowly pushed the door avoiding noise and sat in the corner on the couch out of the way. Just as the song ended Suhyun began to scream out in frustration before walking back to her phone and replay another practice song.

She moved and dance with anger but there was no passion or fire to her moves, she was angry but the dance was lifeless. In Mino opinion if he saw these two dances seperately he would think it was a different person. She stopped suddenly and slumpped onto the floor. "Are you okay?" Mino had yet to see her face for when she danced her hair flew around her face. She jumped as high as the roof when she heard the voice from the back of the room having no idea someone had entered the room. She started breathing heavily turning to the voice. "Oppa?" She questioned as Mino walked towards her. "Oh, Suhyunnie?" Realising it was the younger member of Akmu. "Are you okay?" Mino asked once again looking at the stated Suhyun was in. She let out a huff and stared at him. "No" she spoke in a soft voice before letting out another loud moan and plopping onto the floor once again. "I can't dance." She explained further watching Mino's confused expressions. "What?" He looked more confused which in Suhyun's messed up head (which she decided was sincerly messed up after this thought) was incredibly cute. "I can't dance. You watched me, don't lie Oppa. It's okay I know." He laughed at suhyuns down trodden expression.

"You weren't that bad, but you should dance like you were before." He explained to which Suhyun now turned with a confused expression. "Before?"  Mino hummed his answer of yes. "F**KBOY, you were dancing to that. And rapping." He stated with raised eyebrows. Suhyuns face began to turn a bright tomatoe colour. She try to cover her face in imbarresment "you saw that?" she seemed to whine her words causing Mino to laugh more. "It was good. seriously. Why do you find it so hard with other songs?" he asked intrested in her problems. "I..I don't know. It stresses me out. I have to remember steps and sing and then remember the place im suppose to stand. It's all confusing." she peered up at him from her position on the floor. "Why don't you try and have fun with it?" Mino asked knowing some people really struggle in dancing. "It's not fun though." she seemed sad when she said this.

"Why isn't it fun?" Mino always felt a thrill when he performed and was always happy when he danced and rapped especially with winner because they could rely on each other and joke around. "ChanHyuk always has a go at me when I get steps wrong and make mistakes. It's only fun when we have the fans because they make me happy, I know Hyukie isn't being mean and just wants the best but it really does get you down." Mino nodded understanding why it might not be as fun for suhyun as it was for him. "Well do you want to dance with me?" Mino asked trying to make the situation a bit brighter than it was at the moment. He walked to the music player taking suhyun's phone in his hand and choosing a song. He chose Born Hater, walking to suhyun bouncing head like a chikcen and bouncing his steps whilst rapping Tablo's part causing suhyun to laugh, she then took over rapping beenzino's part. And starting to bounce around with Mino. They continued messing around till the end of the song. "That was fun." Suhyun laughed and she sat back onto the floor. "Now is not the time to rest, we must continue I have trained for this for a long time." Mino stated before turning on Up & Down by EXID. He began to walk sassily towards Suhyun pulling her off the floor. The managed to dance the whole song and suhyun didn't make one mistake. "My turn Suhyun stated walking over to the sound system and choosing "Good Boy".

They spent over an hour together before taehyun walked inot the dance practice "hyung? We wondered were you were you said to meet you at 2pm it's almost 2.30pm?" not noticing Suhyun was in the room choosing another song. She had yet to hear or notice taehyun before turning on F(x) Electric shock. "I bet you dont know this one!" She shouted bouncing back from the sound system. She jumped in shock at seeing taehyun before giving a small yelp. "What is it with winner and poping up out of no where?" She asked. "Sorry suhyunnie I promised to get food with the members, I organised it and I am the one thats late." He chuckled grabbing his jacket from the sofa. "Do you want to join us you've been at it hours?" He asked walking toward taehyun who was giving the pair a funny look. "Wait what's the time?" suhyun asked in a panic. "Almost 2.30, why?" Mino asked confused. "AHHHH! I'm late hayi is going to kill me. Sorry Oppa I need to leave first." She grabbed her hoodie and fled the room forgetting her phone. "We should get going?" Mino spoke to Taehyun. "Wait, the music?" Taehyun pointed out the song was still playing. "That forgetful girl, I'll take her phone and text her brother." Mino stated. "Hyung?" Taehyun asked as they walked to the others. "Hmm" Taehyun bite his lip. "I didn't know you were close with suhyun, when did that happen?" he questioned. "It didn't happen, I as just helping her." An O shape formed onto his lips as he decided to discuss this with the other member Mino was never late to previously arranged appointments so something must have happened. As they were walking Taehyun watched Mino smile at his phone before stopping the phone and locking it before seeing his new wall paper was a selfie of himself and Suhyun.