[TEASER] 2015 ISAC CHUSEOK SPECIAL - ARORA FOCUS

❊ ARORA ❊ BigHit Entertainment's new Girl Group ❊

 

 

 

2015 Idol Star Athletic Championship: A new history of idols will be made! More than 300 idols have gathered, the biggest number in the history of ISAC!

The idols are gathering in the Goyang indoor gym. Familiar faces like Monsta X, GFriend, EXID, GOT7, Arora, Mamamoo and many more are shown giving their greetings to the audience.  The crowd is cheering loudly as the idol teams assemble.

 

Futsal, athletics, basketball, archery and a beautiful girl group surprise – ssireum – are in the list of today's championship.

The new history is being made NOW

At the 2015 IDOL STAR ATHLETIC CHAMPIONSHIP – CHUSEOK SPECIAL

 

Big Hit's groups, Bangtan Sonyeondan and Arora have already arrived at the gym, dressed in the blue uniform of Who's The Boss' team. While the Bangtan Boys are comfortably familiar with the atmosphere of the championship, the rookie girl group glances around with nervousness and excitement. The backrooms are buzzing with chatter and anticipation, and it doesn't help with how our girls are feeling.

Unfortunately, the backstage is quickly replaced the opening ceremony.

"Now the players are entering." The MC says over the shots.

As the idol teams enter the stadium, the MC reads out loud:

"Team Daitso: Super Junior, Shinee, CNblue, Infinite, AOA, Red Velvet, Lovelyz, N.Flying, Rookies – Yuta, Jaehyun. They are composed of major agencies. Amazing, they have everything such as popularity, star, stocks, and as a secret weapon; Yuta and Jaehyu the rookies are participating.

"Team Yeo-vengers: Kara, Rainbow, Dal Shabet, EXID, Minx, GFriend. They are the female avengers! Beautiful girl groups are all here. It's going to get quite interesting during the Ssireum event! Oh I want to be with this team! WAH I really like Gfriend," The MCs proceed to cover GFriend's Me Gustas Tu, to the great embarrassment of the rookie girl group.

"Team Young Because We Learn: ZEA, Sistar, Nine Mues, B1A4, Yoo Seungwoo, Oh My Girl, Monsta X. This team is composed of athletic-dols." The MC begins covering the achievements of this group, blabbering for three minutes straight and losing the attention of the subbers.

"Team Who's The Boss: Noel, Wonder Girls, Jeong Jinwoon, Changmin, Lee Hyun, Miss A, Baek A-yeon, Bangtan Boys, Arora, Bestie, GOT7. Eh? Is that a woman in the front? Nah it's just Kang Kyunsung, he's prettier than some of the female idols, it's confusing. But most importantly, it's been a while since Miss A participated in ISAC, glad to see you back Fei-noona! Where's Suzy though? And here they are! GOT7 and BTS, oh how I look forward to the relay race, it's sure going to be interesting this year. Oh, and who's there walking behind the two boy groups? That's Big Hit's rookie girl group, Arora. Such young and pretty faces. Did you know that they debuted only 51 days ago? That's an ISAC record! Let's hope they can break more records, good luck!

"Team Acting-dol:  T-Ara, Secret, Girl's Day, Sonamoo, DIA. Except for Minah, this team isn't so good at sports. But they're all pretty! Look at them walking, so pretty~

"Team Return of the King: 4minute, Beast, Apink, Noh Jihoon, btob, CLC, Yuto. Wah, 4minute is here, the archery-dol! No Hyuna though, she must be so busy! And there is Apink, the relay race gold medalist. And there's Minhyuk, the medalist of the high jump. It really is the return of the kings! Oh, Apink's manager is cheering on them, how cute!

"Team Real Man: Andy, Teentop, BlockB, My name, Vixx, 100%, Up10tion. This team is good at ball games, particularly Leo of Vixx. He's the former member of Korea's youth soccer national team, did you know? That's amazing.

"Team Master Out of Power: Shorry, Bigstar, Speed, History, Boys Republic, Wassub, Topdogg, Bigflow, Halo, Park Boram, Poten, Madtown. Shorry is an ancestor idol, he's probably making all of his donsaengs do his biddings. Look at them jumping at his command!

"Team A Day Old Puppy: Sleepy, So Yoomi, Ji Hera, NC.A, Beatwin, Year7 Class1, Lip Service, Melody Day, Mamamoo, The legend, Laboum, Wannabe, Rubber Soul, Seventeen. I love Mamamoo, they sing really well! Um Oh Ah Yeah! It's actually really funny, shouldn't Arora be on this team, since they are the actual day old puppies of the competition? I guess their sunbaes BTS want to protect them really hard."

The subber squeals at the computer. Even the MC is shipping her little babies with Bangtan!!!

 

So the 9 teams have entered. This sure is going to be the most interesting ISAC since 2010!

If Arora don't cause it to set on fire, that is.

 


  

A/N:

Just to let you know that I'm still working on the next chapter.

This was kinda supposed to be the format of the ISAC chapter, before I changed it to a regular chapter in one of the girls' POV. All of this was already written before I changed the format, and I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd give you a little teaser to show you that I'm still alive (and to show you the idols that are going to be present in the event).

So while this isn't an actual update, I really hope I'll be able to finish the new chapter soon (I hope that I'll be able to finish it by tomorrow, but you know me...). In the meanwhile, tell me if there's any specific idol/group you'd like Arora to interact with? I can tell you that so far that groups that have made it to the chapter are: BTS, GOT7, Gfriend, Seventeen and Beast. But as I'm still writing the chapter, you can make special requests about any other idol and I'll do the best I can to incorporate them in the chapter (and if not in this chapter, then the next which will also have many idols gathered together)

Oh, and you can definately stone me for not updating in so long. And if you want to tell me to move my lazy and write, please do so (it actually motivates me ^^")

 

P.S: If you wanna know how ISAC is going on for the girls so far, here is a little teaser:

It continued in the morning, when their hidden ace had woken up all sick and feverish. She had emerged from the room looking as pale as Voldemort; dark circles the size of a small dog, skin scolding hot to the touch. The seven girls present could only observe as she plunked on the floor in the center of the living room and announced in a croaked voice, " me in the ."

Yup, she couldn't help thinking, ISAC was going to be just splendid.