Part IV

I Could Be the One

Aom's heart flutter when she heard Tina said that.. "She likes her? or maybe more than that? really?! What does she mean? Does that mean she love me? and why am i so excited about it.. I think i already know the answer..

I've been thinkin about her for 2 days now.. Thinking how her kiss on my forehead electrify all the nerves in my body.. How she makes her heart beat so fast...  how can she do that? what did she do to her??!... To her heart exactly... Ughhh! Can't sleep properly.. In two days i was fighting against my feelings... what will happen to my career if i ended up with her..What will all the people say to her,, her friends, and most especially her family... her mind is telling her No... but the urge of the feeling from her heart is gleefully saying yes... Yes.... Slowly her mind surrenders.. I gave in.. This is the first time i felt this way... I just can't let it slip away... I think im falling inlove with her...

P'Nay gathered everyone and was happy to see Aom make it despite of being sick.. "Aom you're here! Thought you don't feel good today?" Yeah i think it was overfatigue.. i attended some work related obligations... and i haven't got much sleep this past few days.. Aom looked at her.. P'Nay nod and said "i see".. Well, were going to make this quick then,. so that you can go home and rest.. "Thanks." Aom respond..

After an hour.. meeting has ended the two leading actress sure understand just half of it coz they're both swimming in their thoughts, simply stealing glances on each other.. Almost everyone left.. Aom go to the bathroom to retouch, Tina saw her and followed her.. When she got there, no one's inside until she heard someone flushes the toilet.. Aom came out.. and took her lipstick out.. she saw Tina's waiting for her...

"Hi.. How are you feeling?" Tina asked..Im okay.. im feeling better now... Aom answer and faces the mirror... Tina also faces the mirror looking at Aom's reflection..

"Uhm, uh you.. Tina stutters

"What? Aom said getting done with her lipstick... she can see how nervous Tina was.

"So... you've heard everything earlier? Tina asked..

"Yes.." Aom nod feeling nervous too. She faces Tina then her face gets serious...

"Tina, when you say you like me or maybe more than that, what do you mean exactly?

Tina look at her... feeling defeated... "i guess there's no point in denying this..."

Tina exhaling deeply...

"Aom, I never thought that love at first sight is real... I never expect that love will come my way this fast.. I never felt this way before until you came... You gave me the best feeling of happiness.. the joy in my heart is inexplainable... Tina stops and look down...

"I love you...

I'm not expecting for you to love me back or even accept me, I'm with the same gender as yours i know... but my heart beats for you.. I just.. I just wanted to let you know... "I love you Aom..." repeating it again...

She felt Aom's warm hand hold her cheek slowly lifting her face to meet Aom's teary eyes...

"I love you too..." Aom's wholeheartedly said...

I have the exact thoughts and feelings for you too...But

Im scared,, im not ready to tell everyone about this, about us...It's not the relationship that i expected to have..."

I love you.. but im afraid that uhm." Tina placing her finger in Aom's lips...

"Im scared too Aom...but im sure we can figure this out... I can wait for you... whenever you're ready... Whatever it takes.."

Tina holds Aom's hand and gently kiss it... Aom's heart feel the electricity strikes again... Tina look at her intently..

"Im giving you all the cards Aom... I promise to love you with all my heart and soul... I love you..."

Aom can't stop herself anymore,, tears are falling..she pull Tina and hug her tight.. "I love you too Babe..."