Part II

I Could Be the One

Aom was getting her things close to where the director and Tina was.. Aom planning to go home already thinking that she might not get the job.. she saw P'Nay was seriously discussing something with Tina when she accidentally hears Tina say... P'Nay SHE'S THE ONE....

 

"She's the one??"...Aom thought... slowly she turns her head to see Tina.. she don't understand why her heart have to beat so fast, and when finally she met Tina's eyes,, the world just stops... it's like looking in each other soul.. everyone's gone in that very moment.. Tina's lips slowly curving a smile while Aom was unconciously smiling back... magical... Tina's slowly walking towards her still staring in her eyes.. she's so close that she can almost hear both ot their heart's beating... Tina raising her hand cupping Aom's left cheek and slowly closing her eyes and gently lean and kiss her forehead... whispers "You're perfect"... "Dug Dug! Dug Dug! "is that my heart? Aom says almost inaudible.. Tina look back in her eyes and says "No,, i think it's mine." and then there's silence... "Cut!!" P'Nay shouts! everyone's smiling and clapping happily! finally we found our Pie!

Reality starting to knock in her head.. Aom was the first one to step back held back her gaze from Tina... shrugs herself and smile to everyone saying thank you while bowing her head to all of them.. One of the producers called her name she immediately run almost tripping leaving Tina standing there still staring in where Aom's previous position..still smiling like an idiot.. Tok! P'Nay poke Tina's head "she's gone silly!" Tina's stunned "huh?" what? where is.. P'Nay cut her and point her finger to the next room "she's already signing the contract, happy now?! and Tina's back to her out of the world's dreamland smiling like crazy... Yes!