The One Who Dares to Play Assistant!

The Ice Prince Who Plays Matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The One Who Dares to Play Assistant. [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

 

Chapter 2: The One Who Dares to Play Assistant.

 

 

“To make it clear, you want me to help you to get the two Jimin’s together?”

 

For the first time ever since he met Taehyung, ‘finally… finally!’ Suga can sees him in different light. Sometimes Suga is worried about his friend’s disposition, even now, he often catches Taehyung dozing off and acting out through impulses. “He is ‘unique’’ as many may say it, but that’s what makes him who he is, a free-spirited guy who loves to have fun!

 

‘Speaking of fun,’ Suga knows he can only counted on Taehyung on this area of his current obsession of playing as a ‘matchmaker;’ maybe since Taehyung is the only one he knew who can came up with weird ideas that can ‘actual’ works, not to mention he is good in computer stuff, or at least has the most patient among s, the Bangtan Sonyeondan, when it comes in dealing with computer in terms of reading web-cartoons and searching people’s through the net.

 

“Deal!” Taehyung said enthusiastically, seeing no harm on his hyung’s plan and probably because he is also curious about the new emcee of the After School Club, “by the way hyung…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I can’t believe you are into this stuff.” He exclaimed earning a punch on his right arm from Suga, “Y-you are welcome Min Yoongi!”

 

“Yeah, yeah!” Suga sarcastically remarks; scratching his head in annoyance while debating whether he made a right decision in putting Taehyung in this shenanigans.

 

Xx

 

It was one of those days in where the boys finally got their free time after their long preparation for their comeback. Suga was fast asleep on the couch while Jin was preparing a home cook meal for the first time in the month. Hoseok was out along with Namjoon, ‘probably went to the gym.’ Jimin is taking a shower, and Jungkook? Surprisingly, he is out with his new group of friends’ of ‘97 liners. Yugyeum from GOT7 invited the Bangtan’s Maknae earlier this week to throw a celebration party, along with the other ‘97 liners, for their fellow friend’s comeback, the 15&’s Park Jimin.

 

‘Speaking of Park Jimin,’ Taehyung remembered Suga asking his help, ‘well more like a demand,’ he shrugged at that thought as he grabbed his laptop. He didn’t really got much information about the girl since they were busy promoting, making appearances from here and there, holding concerts and fan-signing events, and of course, preparing for their another comeback after few days of vacation;  therefore, he decided to waste his free time, this time, to partake on the BTS’ genius producer’s scheme.

 

‘Just today,’ he thought longingly as he actually wanted to spend his time reading, of course, web-cartoons.

 

Taehyung was actually surprised when Min Yoongi came up to him, and asked for a ‘help’ since the ‘Ice Prince’ does not seems the type of person who will take a drastic measure of playing as a matchmaker without getting something in return.

 

‘Did Jimin, put him through this?’ He questioned, ‘yeah right, Jimin is pretty oblivious on his own feelings,’ and heck Taehyung can’t even imagined Yoongi taking ‘favor’ from his dear members.

 

‘Maybe just his dirty little secret?” Taehyung shrugged, as seeing no harm can be done partaking on his friend’s twisted game.

 

“Now, let’s the game begin,” He begun, as he type her name on the keyboard, “P-A-R-K J-I-M-I-N”

 

‘Oh’ he exclaimed surprisingly, ‘I didn’t know that she’s supposed to debut in a girl group called, ‘Supearls’’

 

‘Hmn,’ he nodded approvingly, ‘interesting.’

 

As time past by, Taehyung became so submerge on his ‘research’ to the extent of not noticing an intruder decided to make an appearance on his room.

 

“What are you doing?”  The voice said, startling the lad on his work which gave the intruder a wrong impression on what he was doing, “watching , I presume?”

 

“Funny,” Taehyung responded sarcastically, as an idea came out on his mind, “Jimin, guess what I found out while typing the name ‘Park Jimin’ in the internet?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter