The One Who Dares to Play Matchmaker!

The Ice Prince Who Plays Matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The One Who Dares to Play Matchmaker![/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Chapter 1: The One Who Dares to Play Matchmaker!

 

 

If there’s an adjective to describe Suga it will be an “Ice” Prince. Yes he could be crazy as a clown, but he has qualities that embodies the nickname that his fans named him after. Primarily because of his snow-like skin colored, but of course some of the aspects of his character also contributes as well on his given name.

 

Everyone assumes that he is cold hearted when in reality he is a practical person who likes to speak his mind, and like to keep himself low profile to observe people’s behavior. Yes, he could be energetic like Taehyung and meek as a mouse in a second; and no, he is not a bipolar! he just falls under in multi categories of kind of species.

 

But even so, despite of being named as an “Ice Prince,” deep, deep, deep down from his ice made we called a “heart,” we can’t argue that he really does care about his bangtan members. As a matter of fact he can easily read ’s intention through their facial expression or action. Therefore; as soon as his eyes landed to the new emcee of the After School Club and witnessing the shamelessly attempt of flirting of his dear member, he knew for sure that this two could be something more…

 

... more than as a colleague or more than as a friend perhaps?

 

At that point, Suga knew that he needs to take a drastic measures  of helping his dear member in terms of playing as a matchmaker.

 

Xx

 

It is all started during their promotion of “Danger.” The Bangtan Sonyeondan are scheduled to attend the After School Club’s show for the third time since their debute. According to their manager, the show got a new emcee who happened to be the ½ of the 15&’s duo, Park Jimin.

 

‘Interesting’

 

Suga clearly remembered watching the girl way back from K-POP Star. Namjoon is also very familiar with Park Jimin since they have met through their english-speaking-celebrities group of friends. In addition, he remembered watching the interview of the 15& duo regarding the girl wanting to meet her name twinsies who happened to be the flirt of their group.

 

“Speaking of the devil”, Suga muttered, as the Park Jimin himself decided to make an appearance on the kitchen. Grabbing himself a bowl of cereal and a cup of milk from the carton in the fridge, Jimin silently took his spot next to his hyung.

 

“What’s the schedule for today?” The lad asked particularly to no one before he took a spoonful of cereal on his mouth.

 

“.... and later today, After School Club.” Jin finished as he read the notes out loud then continues eating his breakfast, “Yah, where’s Taehyung?”

 

“Asleep, more likely?” Hoseok responded, “he probably pulled off an all nighter reading web-cartoons again.” He sighed, as he took the initiative of waking the lad after putting down his empty bowl on the sink.

 

“Kookie?” Jimin asked, eyebrows raised clearly surprised the absence of the maknae on the table.

 

“Getting ready,” Namjoon snorted before taking a sip on his coffee, “he is so eager to meet his new found friend in person.”

 

It is not a secret that Jungkook is yearning of meeting idols who are around his age in particular.  Everyone on his group are actually worried about him since Jungkook is the maknae and barely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter