Part four

Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Mingyu was half worried and half excited as he wondered if his plan going to work well. Mingyu looked over to the cheer girls as they were practicing for their performanc, it seemed to go pretty well. He thought. He then turned back and smile to himself. He's definitely more excited. Even though it kind of upset him at first but he knew Binnie would be happy. Binnie gave out a different aura than her usual cold look. He'd never seen Binnie being so bright in any situation other than whenever Jiho's around her. 

 

He then heard some snickering going on among the boys. He looked over and they had all stopped their warm ups and seem to be distracted which kind of annoyed him. "Did I told you guys to stop?" He said sternly. 

 

"Captain look, there's something going on with the girls." Mingyu frowned, they were alright just minutes ago but he still looked over to the cheer girls once again. The girls weren't practicing anymore, they were gathered instead. It seemed like there were a commotion. Something must have gone wrong as most of the girls looked worried  and some were in shock. There's definitely something wrong, he had a bad feeling about it. He took a few steps forward before slowly started to sprint towards the girls. 

 

"Move it, what happened?" Mingyu said, his voice anxious as he made his way through the crowd surrounding the girls 

 

"Mingyu thank god!" Jiho exclaimed. "Binnie.. Arin.. she fell- and …" Jiho stuttered as she tried to explain. Mingyu looked at Arin who were still in shock and just sat there clutching onto her knee that was bleeding, another girl was on the ground as well. But Mingyu face turned pale as he looked over to Binnie. 

 

Without wasting time, Mingyu carried Binnie in the bridal way and seeing how Binnie seemed lifeless and pale he grunted. "." Mingyu then sprint as fast as he could to the school clinic.

 

Mingyu panted as his feet quickened rushing through the school. The girls were far behind trying to catch up on them. Binnie then started to grunt in pain and murmured something that got Mingyu even more worried. Once they reached the school clinic, Mingyu budged in and called out for the nurse. 

 

The nurse was at her desk, she turned around and frowned at Mingyu screaming out for her. However, she instantly stood up from her seat when she saw Binnie and quickly walked towards Mingyu. 

 

"What happened?" She asked, her voice had a mixed of concern but firm. 

 

"She ... fell during practice .. and..." Mingyu was trying to catch his breath as he explained and being the experienced one the nurse quickly led them to the nearest bed.

 

"Put her on the bed." She straight away proceed to check on Binnie. 

 

As Mingyu placed Binnie on the pastel blue but a little dull looking bed, Binnie grunts got louder. She clutched onto her right elbow in pain and was sweating so much. Mingyu panicked, he started to ask the nurse questions that he didn't realized his rants was bothering her. 

 

"I think it would be better if you stay outside." She told him off. "You need to calm down."

 

"Nurse, you got to do something."

 

"Don't worry, I will." 

 

Mingyu waited outside, his mind still filled with a lot of questions, guilt and regrets. Not long after, Jiho and rest arrived looking as worried as he was. 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Be careful." Mingyu said as soon as he saw Binnie trying to sit up from her bed. 

"Damn it, Binnie you scared the out of me."

 

"This hurt like a lot." Binnie winced as she looked down on her now wrapped arm. "Are the girls fine?" Binnie asked as she recalled what happened but then flinched at the sudden pain on her elbow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter