Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Noisy sound filled the dorm at that sunday morning. I woke up earlier than usual because of that. I didn't know exactly what happened out there, outside my room. I heard some loud voice like...

"I told you not to blend those white clothes with another clothes. Why still you did that?"

"Sorry!!! I'd told you 1001 sorry but is that make no sense for you?"

"Is that sorry would turn those colors on the white clothes faded? ARE YOU NUTS??"

"It was accident but you blame me hard like that".

"So you hate to be blamed, huh? Is that what you gonna say, HUH?"

*murmured* "Such a bastard".

"I HEAR THAT. I STILL HAVE A GOOD EARS".

Then I heard someone walking out and slammed the door. Ah, those high-deep voice was Coups. He looked so annoyed when I walked out from my room and saw him sat near the fridge. I calmed him down then until he told me what happened. I stepped to the laundry and watched a great mess of our white clothes. It's our costumes. Coups told me it was Mingyu's.

"Ugh, I hate that black-shirt boy," murmured Coups.

"Do you know where he go?"

"Coffee shop, as usual".

Ah I remember, anything he had some problem he always come to the Coffee shop. Of course it will calm him down.

 

When I switched many channel to find a good one, a breaking news makes me stop to switched. They said there's a croud near the Coffee shop. Hey, it's a place where Mingyu often come to. It's interesting but the electric suddenly off. I hate this condition when I'm interested of something but I lost some information so I couldn't know clearly what happened. I stood up and went back to the room, continued read the comic.

 

2 hours after, Mingyu's back. He seems better and chilled.

"What happened on the Coffee shop? Hyung told me you were at there after fight and I saw on TV there's a croud near there. Is something happened?"

"Mm?"

"Is anyone hurt? Maybe?"

"Nope. No one hurt."

Aahhhh, I relieved to hear that. Mingyu took off his blue shirt and go to shower then.