Chapter 2

Love Warning

                                                                                                      This is Third's POV

 

"Give it back!" She yelled as my friend held her bag high in the air. I grabbed my friend's wrist making their laughter die out. I gave them a stern look and pulled the bag from my friend's hand. I looked at her and there was a small smile forming on her lips. I smirked and turned her bag upside down making the remaining items in her bag fall out onto the ground. She looked at me shocked and I pushed her bag into her arms. I pulled out a 3rd Warning sticker and stuck it onto her head with a little push. My friends and I laugh. Before walking away, my eyes linger on her longer than it should have. As I turn to walk away, something hit the back of my head. I stopped in my tracks and turned to glance at her.

Next day

"Do you think she'll see it?" My friends asked laughing. Somone had uploaded the video of me sticking a sticker on her forehead onto Facebook. They even posted pictures of her and stuck the 3rd Warning stickers on the corner of each picture. I laughed along with them and looked up. There she was on her phone walking towards us. I continued to look at her with a smile on my face as we walk passed each other.

-------------------------------------------

I was talking and walking with my friends towards class when she tripped over another girl's foot and fell right into my chest. My eyes widen in shock and a smile unconsciously formed on my lips as we stared into each other's eyes. Cute. After a while she pushed me away and ran off. All I could do was smile as I look at her back and she becomes smaller into the distance.

-------------------------------------------

"Hahaha. She'll be so surprised when she realized her wheels are gone!"

"I know right!" My friends and I laugh at our mischief. She'll be here soon since I took off her wheels. I still had the wrench in my hand as I rest my arm on her bike wheel.

"You think she-" my friend's sentence was cut off when she threw her wheel-less bike at us. We jumped in surprise. My eyes slowly made its way from the bike up to her face. She's mad. She threw the sticker ball at me and I close my eyes on instinct. I opened my eyes and saw her walk away angrily.

My friend pointed at her. "Hey you-"

"It's ok." I interrupted my friends pulling them back. A smile formed on my lips as I watch her angry back walk away. Cute.

Next day

She was eating in the cafeteria and I pulled out the seat next to hers. "Get out!" I yelled at the others making them pack up and leave immediately. I sat down next to her. We stared at each other for awhile. She sighed placing her fork and spoon down and crossed her arms.

I held my chin up with my left hand in a loose fist. She reached over and I looked to my side. Ah, she wants the ketchup. I grabbed the bottle and squeezed a small amount onto her food. She ate her food as I watched her with a smile. She suddenly turned to look at me. My eyes darted back and forth, then I turned my head away from her, losing my smile as if I was not just staring at her.

-------------------------------------------

I had a concerned look on my face as my friends approached the table. "Hey, it's the nerd." My friends laughed.

"What's going on Third."

Flustered I looked around. "I...ah...just..." I grabbed the ketchup bottle and squeezed a huge amount of ketchup onto her food and pushed it away. My friend laughed and tipped over her drink. I patted her back and walked away with my friends. Climbing up the stairs, I stopped and look back at her. What am I doing?

Next day

She was walking alone so I pulled up next to her on her bike. I got off and she looked at it with a big smile on her face. She looked at me and immediately stopped smiling. She took her bike from me and was ready to ride off but I held the back of her bike with a smile.

"Hold on. Give me a ride."

"Why should I?" She replied.

"I fixed your bike."

"You're the one who took it apart in the first place. It's only right you put it back together."

"I didn't have to put it back together, but I did, so give me a ride."

She ended up giving me a ride on her bike. It was fun riding on her bike and I get to lean my head against her back once in a while. I can't help but smile. The happiness was cut short when I spotted my friends playing basketball. I jumped off her bike immediately. She stopped and stared at me. Her eyes darted between my friends and me. I looked at her then at my friends and I ran off.

-------------------------------------------

My friends and I attended a party that night. We were talking when suddenly one friend tapped my shoulder and pointed behind me. "Hey Third. Is that the nerd girl?" We all turn around to look at the said person. "Do something." He pushed me towards her.

A smile slowly spread across my face as I slowly took steps towards her. With each step I took, she backed up one. She suddenly tripped and was falling backwards. Without thinking, I quickly held onto her wrist to prevent her from falling.

"Let go! Let go! Let go!" My friends chanted. I looked at them and crinkled my face unsure of what to do. She smirked and let go of my wrist. I was shocked at her actions as she fell into the pool and floundered about. She can't swim?! I closed my eyes. C'mon! Just do it! I jumped into the pool to rescue her but the rescue was a failure as I stood up. The pool wasn't even deep. She emerged from the pool not long after I did. I looked at her shocked. She fooled me into making me jump. I looked at her and she had her arms crossed with a smirk on her face. I looked up at my friends. They were pointing and laughing at me. I let out a small laugh and looked back at her.

She was chuckling and suddenly splashed water at me. "Idiot." She mumbled.

I looked at her and splashed a small amount of water back at her.

Next day

She was standing in front of the notice board looking at the picture of her with the 3rd Warning sticker sticking on the corner. I stood behind her, slamming my hand against the wall, sticking another sticker on top of the existing sticker. I slowly pulled my hand away as she looked at what I had posted. She slowly turned around and looked up at me with a shy smile. I look at her with a smirk on my face.She's a warning. A love warning.

-------------------------------------------

21/6/2016, 5:49 AM