RANT!

Love Warning

I read some comments about this video and it made me feel bad for him...they were criticizing saying that he was so mean to her, he bullied her with his friends, he took her bike apart, he let her fall in the pool, that he was a total douche and he didn't even show that he liked her at all throughout the mv...and they prefer Third bullying once out of peer pressure...also they do understand that this is supposed to be a bad boy concept but it was taken too far...

My reaction was just: "Damn girl! Calm yo !"

Yes, this is a bad boy concept.

Yes, he bullied her.

Yes, there was a video on Facebook and pictures around the school, but we do not know if he actually did it himself.

Yes, he took her bike apart, but he put it back together.

No, he did not let her fall in the pool. She was the one that let go of his wrist.

How can you not tell that he liked her? Do you see the way he looked at her through out the mv?

Yes, he was kind of feeling the pressure from his friends. Not when the mv first started, but in the middle when his friends showed up in the cafeteria and more after that...

And it's not like he wanted to do such mean things. It's not his fault the director told him to do that. Just chill! Stop hating on him so much because of one damn mv!

I think it was cute! And nothing extreme happened to her...like no serious physical violence or anything so...I find the mv pretty good...