Chapter 1

Love Warning

                                                                                                This is the girl's POV

 

The male with glasses threw my papers up into the air as his friend in the black jacket threw my bag at another friend.

"Give it back!" I shouted reaching for my bag as the male pushed my shoulder back. "Give it back!" I shouted once again jumping up and down trying to get my bag back from the guy. He continued to hold my bag high in the air laughing with his friends. Suddenly someone's hand held onto the guy's wrist and their laughter stopped. It's Third. He looked at them with a straight face and pulled the bag away from him then looked at me. I looked up at my savior, a small smile forming on my lips until, he turned my bag upside down and the remaining items in my bag fell out onto the ground. He smirked and threw my empty bag into my arms. Third pulled out a sticker and stuck it onto my forehead with a little push. I pulled off the sticker and started crumbling it. He laughed with his friends and his eyes lingered on me before he walked away. Annoyed, I threw the crumbled ball in my hand at the back of his head. He stopped in his tracks and glanced back at me.

Next day

I had a smile on my face as I looked at my phone in my hand. Third was smiling and talking to his friends when we both spotted each other. We walked passed each other and he had a smile on his face. One I can not quite describe. I looked down at my phone, and there on my news feed, was a video of Third sticking a sticker onto my forehead. I gasped and huffed in anger. I put my phone in my pocket and gasped once again as I saw lots of pictures of myself with the 3rd Warning sign sticker on it. I ran towards the wall, pulled off some pictures, ripped them to pieces and threw it on the ground.

-------------------------------------------

I walked out of class and someone bumped into my shoulder. Without apologizing, he laughed with his friends and continued to walk away. I continued walking and another girl I do not know stuck her foot out. I tripped on it and stumbled right into Third's chest. His eyes widened a bit and we stared into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds. His lips broke into a smile and I pushed him away running off.

I stopped running and looked to my side. "Oi!" My bike was taken apart. The wheels were gone. There was a sticker on my seat. I pulled it off and huffed in anger. Third! I spotted him sitting with his friends, his hand resting on my bike wheel and wrench in his hand. They were laughing and having a good time. I threw my bike in front of them and they jumped shocked. His eyes made his way up slowly from my bike to my face. I huffed in anger and threw the sticker ball at his head once again. I walked off angry.

"Hey you-" I heard his friends shout from behind me.

Next day

I was eating lunch alone when Third pulled out the seat next to me.

"Get out!" He shouted making everyone leave the place right away. He sat down in the seat he pulled out. We looked at each other for a few seconds. I sighed and put my spoon and fork down crossing my arms together. I reached for the ketchup bottle but, with Third being next to me, I couldn't reach it. He realized what I wanted, and with a smile, he grabbed it for me and even poured a small amount across my food. I start to eat and I feel eyes one me. I turned to look at Third. He flinched and looked away as quickly as he could. Was he smiling at me?

"Hey, it's the nerd." The group of friends laughed.

"What's going on Third."

Third quickly stood up. "I...ah...just..." He grabbed the ketchup bottle and squeezed a huge amount of ketchup onto my food. He pushed my food away from me and his one of his friend hit my drink. The friends laughed. He patted me on my back before walking off with his friends.

Next day

I was walking when a bike pulled up in front of me. I smiled in delight. My bike is fixed! I looked at Third and my smile faded. I grabbed my bike from him and rode off but I didn't go anywhere.

"Hold on." I looked back and Third was holding the end of my bike with a smile. "Give me a ride."

"Why should I?"

"I fixed your bike."

"You're the one who took it apart in the first place. It's only right you put it back together."

"I didn't have to put it back together, but I did, so give me a ride."

I gave him a ride on the back of bike just like he wanted me to. Once in a while, he will lean his head against my back. Suddenly he jumped off from my bike. I stopped and looked back at him. I looked at what he was looking at. His friends were playing basketball. He looked at me, then at his friends and ran off.

-------------------------------------------

I walked alone in a party and I scratched my head awkwardly. Why was I invited? Why am I even here? I pulled on my leather jacket when I heard: "Hey, Third. Is that the nerd girl?" They turned around to look at me as I stopped I my tracks. "Do something." His friend said pushing him towards me. He walked towards me a smile slowly spreading on his face. With each step he took towards me, I stepped back until I tripped over my own feet and fell back. Third looked surprised and he quickly took hold of my wrist preventing my fall.

"Let go! Let go! Let go!" His friends chanted. He looked at them, then back at me, almost unsure of what to do. I smirked and let go of his wrist while looking at his surprised face as I fell into the pool behind me. I flounder about in the water. Suddenly Third jumps in after me and emerged from the water. I resurfaced right after him, arms crossed, with a smirk on my face. He looked at me shocked then up at his friends. They were pointing and laughing at him. He let out a small laugh and looked at me again.

I chuckled and splashed water at him as he turned away on instinct. "Idiot." I mumbled. He looked at me and returned the splash of water.

Next day

I walked down the hallway and stumbled upon the notice board on the wall. There was the picture of me with a 3rd Warning sticker on it. I was about to take it down when a hand slammed against the wall. The hand slowly moved to the right. 3rd Warning had turned into Love Warning. A smile came onto my face. I slowly turned around and shyly looked up at him through my glasses. There Third was, looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

-------------------------------------------

21/6/2016, 4:23 AM