Final

Sort Of A Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

Final. 1442 Words.

That night Hakyeon and I lied in bed after some love-making. I sighed with content and sat up, I went to shower off real quick. Once I'm out I slip on Hakyeon's t-shirt that he had discarded earlier and slip back into bed.

 

Hakyeon's warm embrace welcomes me in once I'm fully in bed. He pulls me into his chest wrapping his arms around my waist. I tuck my head into his neck, kissing it lightly.

 

"Love you." He says into my hair.

 

"Love you too." I mutter back sleep slowly creeping it's way into my mind.

 

The next morning we're awaken by a persistent knocking. I groan and sit up. Hakyeon sat up as well.

 

I glance over at my alarm clock. 9:30 A.M. Who the hell would show up at my dorm this early in the morning?

 

"Are you expecting someone?" Hakyeon's husky voice asks as he rubs at his bed hair that was partially hair from last night.

 

 

 

I shake my head no. "No."

 

He grunts and gets up. "I'll send whoever it is away."

 

"Yah, could you at least put a shirt on?" He only had his boxers on right now. What if some girl was at the door? I didn't want her seeing my man's goods.

 

He smirks noticing my slight jealously. "No, it won't take too long." He disappears out into hall. My dorm was small, there's a second bedroom where my old roommate used to stay but she dropped out of college and they haven't sent a replacement for her yet. Other than her bedroom, my bedroom and the hall, we had one bathroom and a small kitchen/living room area.

 

Hakyeon returns quickly his face a deep red, his eyes a little wide. He opens his mouth to speak whenever a familiar face appears beside him.

 

"Mom?" I gasp clutching the covers to my chest. Yeah I had Hakyeon's shirt on, but no undergarments.

 

She had her arms crossed across her chest. The gaze her eyes sent my way piercing through me.

 

"Care to explain some things to me?" She her head to the side. Hakyeon stood awkwardly beside her. "And you." She glances at him. "Can you please put some clothes on?"

 

He stumbles forward grabbing his pants slipping them back on before turning to me. I sigh, he was wanting his shirt, which I happened to be completely underneath.

 

"Can you get my robe from the bathroom?" I ask her. She scoffs and heads off to get the piece of clothing.

 

Hakyeon quickly looks at me. "Did you know they were coming?"

 

I shake my head no. "Wait they?"

 

"Your father and sister are here too." He whispers and my cheeks are sent flaming hot.

 

My dads here. Oh god.

 

My mom returns and hands me my robe. Hakyeon moves back away from me, sitting on the edge of the bed. My mom an eyebrow at me. I pull the comforter up around me a bit as I pull the shirt up and over my head. I cling to the comforter keeping it tight across my chest. My back was slightly towards Hakyeon giving him my backside view but I didn't care, it was nothing he hasn't seen before.

 

I hand him his shirt and he slips it on. I slip on my robe and tie it up.

 

"So?" My mom urges me to spill everything.

 

"Are dad and Mihee really here?" I groan my fingers messing with the belt of my robe.

 

"Yeah, we came to surprise you since you rarely ever come home now

Please log in to read the full chapter